It's Begun: Are You Ready for the Harris Administration?

She could barely handle her job in the Senate.

She'll be a total puppet of behind-the-scenes power brokers too.
Well Obama is the one really running the country,he will when Harris is the official potus as well same thing is happening under dementia jo that happened when Reagan was in office his second term where he was so far gone with Alzheimer’s bush was the potus in reality.he actually served two terms in office not one.

She could barely handle her job in the Senate.

She'll be a total puppet of behind-the-scenes power brokers too.
Well Obama is the one really running the country,he will when Harris is the official potus as well same thing is happening under dementia jo that happened when Reagan was in office his second term where he was so far gone with Alzheimer’s bush was the potus in reality.he actually served two terms in office not one.
Oboingo's strings are being pulled too.

Reagan was only barely starting to get a little fuzzy the last year or so....Gropey Joe is fading geometrically.

If this ever came true which is unlikely :)

Wonder who her vp will be?

I'm thinking it can go two ways.... Picking an older experienced and knowledgeable person with no ambition to be president..... that is what I hope....

or pick a vp, that has little experience so not to compete with her in 2024?

I'm thinking it can go two ways.... Picking an older experienced and knowledgeable person with no ambition to be president..... that is what I hope....

1617159835420.png

For someone who was part of the Brett Kavanaugh Hearings circus, and for someone who wants to "take away our guns". For someone who laughed about the crisis at the border, and for someone who disrespected our Military by not saluting. For someone who wants to destroy America and change it for something that it isn't....

The truth about Kamala Harris is hiding all right – in plain sight. All the talking heads and political prognosticators of London and Washington cannot recognize an obvious reality even when it walks up to them and belts them across the head with a two by four heavy wooden plank. Kamala Harris is going to be Business as Usual. And today that has dire implications for the peace and survival of the world.

As a senator from the most populous state in the Union, Harris automatically carries national credibility or street-cred. She has a political weight that absurd little Mayor Pete Buttigieg from South Bend, Indiana or other political performing dwarves like entrepreneur Andrew Yang never had.

When senators or governors from California run on national U.S. election tickets either for president for vice president, they win elections. This has happened six times since the end of World War II – in 1952, 1956, 1968, 1972, 1980 and 1984. By contrast, unless your name is John F. Kennedy, if you come from the state of Massachusetts, as the feminists beloved Elizabeth Warren does, you suffer the same fate as John Kerry, Michael Dukakis and Mitt Romney – You lose. (Technically, President George Herbert Walker Bush came from Massachusetts, but he was in reality a Texas Man, body and soul all the way.).

Racism is indeed alive and w thriving in U.S. national elections, but for it to work it has to have a fig leaf of deniability. Whenever it is exposed in its true ugliness, I even its most avid practitioners – who are always cowards – run a million miles from it. Harris’s campaign will smoke them out.

To have a black lady senator from a major state with a Teflon record on law and order is a dream come true for the Democrats: It will boost them among independents and genteel Republicans across the United States who pay no attention to Trump’s policies and do not care a dime about War and Peace but who are repelled by the president’s tweets.

If Harris is reminiscent of any kind of generic lady political leader, it is Margaret Thatcher or Indira Gandhi. It does not matter if she knows nothing about any major issue: She will be decisive on it for good or ill. She will not pretend to be touchy feely like wimp male politicians who “feel your pain,” or among Republicans who pretend to.

And because Harris is a female, black Democrat, she will be able to get away with vastly more repression than any Republican president would dare to.

Overall, she doe not represent the United States of America. She only represents the elite of the globalists that lives in and within the compound of what she calls The United States of America.

1617160749708.png

Are You Ready for the Harris Administration?

8-9 months ago I said Joe was a puppet-head. He would never hold up to running the nation and that long before 4 years are up, we would have Harris.

If 81 million people in this country were too stupid to see they were really putting this Harris in office with a vote for Joe and what she represented, then they deserve what we will get. A mega-flop by the Harris-Biden exchange will be a cash cow for the GOP and Trump committee.

God help us!
God, "Will you destroy this nation when more than 75 million didn't vote for this bunch?

Will you spare the country for the sake of the 75 million?"

Democrats haven't been honest about Biden's condition. Running a candidate that they know they will need to replace within his first term shouldn't be seen as anything less than a fraud on the American people. I cant see how he lasts 4 years given his trajectory. Dementia only gets worse and he cant live on meds.

The other one is Senator Diane Feinstein. Holding on only by her past reputation alone

View attachment 474476
Y'all keep saying it's all but a done deal, since Biden picked her! Damnit, I just wanted to play!!! Ok, fine....I'll just have to go play a game.... Phooey poo, on you!!!

Forum List

Back