Biden's doing a great job.

So did Hilary and Biden. Your point is?
Trump has never won the popular vote and never will. You backed a horse with three legs. Biden followed over him.
Get over it.
My point is you lied about Trump not getting 12 million more votes in 2020, Dumbass.

I moved on from the election in November. You seem to be the one obsessed with it.

Do we have to explain maths....

More people voted for Biden...

11% higher turnout... It would suggests that the people had enough with Trump and wanted him out...

This is why the GOP is trying to cut turnout... More people vote the less chance of a GOP win...

This is to be expected... Trump ran without a platform, he didn't have policies to run on..

Why? Because on nearly every issue GOP is loosing the polls on policy... They know this...

So they run on personality, negative politics, fear mongering... Just look at this forum...

Simply put, what is GOP Healthcare plan?

The only reason Trump lost was because of mail-in voting. The more mail-in voting you have, the more completely stupid people you have voting. Why do you think the commies want to keep it for every election? Because the politically ignorant and welfare crowd vote Democrat each and every time. The biggest threat a Democrat politician has is a politically educated voter.

But oh, those meanie Tweets!!!!!! So let's see what our brilliant electorate got in exchange for those mean Tweets:

13 military men and women dead in Afghanistan.
Created the most well armed military of any fundamentalist group in the entire middle-east.
Gasoline 30% higher and some places more since this moron got in.
The border the worst it's been in over 20 years, with the expectation by the end of the year, 2 million more illegals in this country untested while we are trying to get over this virus.
A labor shortage with a 5.4% unemployment rate which has never happened in this country before.
Inflation the worst it's been in 20 years, and it may be worse by the end of the year.
Attempts to spend yet even more money for Democrat pork up to 3.5 trillion dollars.

Now, does this sound like intelligent voters to you? It's not like we had no idea what this clown would do, much of it he stated while he was running. The guy was in federal politics for nearly 40 years without one major accomplishment, we we voted for him over a President that gave us the best economy in 50 years?

You were solidly beaten by all those political ignorant democrats. Suck eggs.

Correct which is a shame in this country. The founders had the right idea when they contemplated not allowing everybody to vote--only those with a dog in the race. But thanks to Democrats, our elections are now being decided by people like this:

Correct which is a shame in this country. The founders had the right idea when they contemplated not allowing everybody to vote--only those with a dog in the race. But thanks to Democrats, our elections are now being decided by people like this:

The founders might have wanted a right wing Marxist utopia but democracy put a stop to that rubbish.
That's how republicans want it. No opposition. Eliminate democrats and blacks. Saves all those feelings of guilt when they are suppressed. Go ahead. God would approve if that.

You arrogant pig. You don't mind them fighting for the country and paying taxes but you want to deny them a natural right to vote because they might win.
Yet you have the ignorant stupidity to call them fascists and Marxists. You don't know the meaning of the word. You want complete control over Every thing and hate everyone who doesn't. Your type are a blight on the human race.

My point is you lied about Trump not getting 12 million more votes in 2020, Dumbass.

I moved on from the election in November. You seem to be the one obsessed with it.

I didnt lie. I posted the figures.
I don't care if you moved to mars to avoid it. I'll remind you over it at every opportunity I can. I want you to re live the tyrant you elected who smashed the capitol, who tried a regain power by force, who did a filthy deal with taliban to save his ass from election defeat.

The insurrection is the only attack ever made on democracy in the history of the country and it was orchestrated by the only fascist ever elected. You voted him in and now want to silence me from continually embarrassing you with guilt.

You might think you republicans own this forum but not while I'm here. There will be no whitewashing of history under my watch.

The founders might have wanted a right wing Marxist utopia but democracy put a stop to that rubbish.
That's how republicans want it. No opposition. Eliminate democrats and blacks. Saves all those feelings of guilt when they are suppressed. Go ahead. God would approve if that.

You arrogant pig. You don't mind them fighting for the country and paying taxes but you want to deny them a natural right to vote because they might win.
Yet you have the ignorant stupidity to call them fascists and Marxists. You don't know the meaning of the word. You want complete control over Every thing and hate everyone who doesn't. Your type are a blight on the human race.

You are describing the Communist party, not the Republican party. We're not the ones putting so much effort into trying to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history, the Communists are. They are allowing people from over 100 countries to sneak into ours EXCEPT Cubans because Cubans are renown for their conservatism. They are banned from entering.

The founders were absolutely right about voting. Now because we have millions of politically ignorant people voting in this country, the Democrats are in leadership. They are going to end the great experiment once and for all.

Nostra. Do you normally find the truth funny? You're not laughing. It's irritating you like the rest of them because i am here. Go over it. Have another giggle fool.

You are describing the Communist party, not the Republican party. We're not the ones putting so much effort into trying to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history, the Communists are. They are allowing people from over 100 countries to sneak into ours EXCEPT Cubans because Cubans are renown for their conservatism. They are banned from entering.

The founders were absolutely right about voting. Now because we have millions of politically ignorant people voting in this country, the Democrats are in leadership. They are going to end the great experiment once and for all.

The irony of you belching your rubbish about democrats being politically ignorant. In a huge nation like this you want an authoritarian state where republicans are in complete control.
Can you hear yourself?
Yet you call democrats communists?????

You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv. Stop embarrassing the Republican party.

Trump never even won a majority of votes against Hilary. He lost.

So Bill Clinton didn't get elected twice, right?

That's correct. In both elections trump never won the popular vote. Would you like to challenge me on that?
I'll leave that bait there and see if you take it.

The irony of you belching your rubbish about democrats being politically ignorant. In a huge nation like this you want an authoritarian state where republicans are in complete control.
Can you hear yourself?
Yet you call democrats communists?????

You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv. Stop embarrassing the Republican party.

That's what you are, communists. You just don't know it. If you want to understand it better, go to the US Communist Party website. Look at their agenda and compare it to the Democrat party. Look at who they threw their support behind the last several presidential elections, and who they were totally against.

With an intelligent electorate, Dementia wouldn't have won a single state last election. What half-way intelligent person would elect a guy who's son was under FBI investigation, who spent nearly his entire adult life in federal politics and accomplished nothing, who could barely turn the right way on a stage because he's so mentally Fd up, over a guy that gave us such a thriving economy before Joe's buddies in China sent us their flu? You'd have to be a complete idiot to vote that way.

I don't care if you moved to mars to avoid it. I'll remind you over it at every opportunity I can. I want you to re live the tyrant you elected who smashed the capitol, who tried a regain power by force, who did a filthy deal with taliban to save his ass from election defeat.

The insurrection is the only attack ever made on democracy in the history of the country and it was orchestrated by the only fascist ever elected. You voted him in and now want to silence me from continually embarrassing you with guilt.

You might think you republicans own this forum but not while I'm here. There will be no whitewashing of history under my watch.
You claimed Trump didn't get 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016

That's what you are, communists. You just don't know it. If you want to understand it better, go to the US Communist Party website. Look at their agenda and compare it to the Democrat party. Look at who they threw their support behind the last several presidential elections, and who they were totally against.

With an intelligent electorate, Dementia wouldn't have won a single state last election. What half-way intelligent person would elect a guy who's son was under FBI investigation, who spent nearly his entire adult life in federal politics and accomplished nothing, who could barely turn the right way on a stage because he's so mentally Fd up, over a guy that gave us such a thriving economy before Joe's buddies in China sent us their flu? You'd have to be a complete idiot to vote that way.

You DO go on with some shit.
Feel better now? Get yourself a valium and have a lie down joes doing a great job and going nowhere.

All of the vitriol from the Trump supporters make it a fact.

Its fun to see the constant whining.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

Xiden is doing a great job if his job duties are to destroy the U.S. for the benefit of his ChiCom masters!

yes, you lied. Ray made this post stating Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020.
How did Trump get voted out by his own supporters when he gained 12 million more supporters than his first election? :eusa_shhh:
And you replied that was Not correct.
Firstly, that figure is incorrect.
Both contestants increased their votes.

Here is the best analysis of the whole thing. You mightnt find it palatable but it Does explain away the lies that teump won. He didn't.
Do the percentages yourself and see where the votes came from.

Your lies have been exposed, again.

A great job? How is one doing a great job when every policy he made (changed) has been for the disadvantage of this country?

Every policy?
You're exaggerating again.
Your problem is you hate democrats and fabricate lies and rubbish to suit your cause. You never post support. Just your ignorant hate filled opinion.
Rant all you like. You've got nothing.

Forum List

Back