Biden's doing a great job.

yes, you lied. Ray made this post stating Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020.

And you replied that was Not correct.

Your lies have been exposed, again.

Both of you have not read what I linked. That's ok by me but don't call me a liar until you check it.

But since your in the subject of lies, how about the ones you all told that trump had won, how about the election fraud lie,
How about how he had the greatest economy in tbe world?

Yet I'm the liar? Dont make me vomit.

Exactly what has he done which is beneficial to China? Put up or shut up.

Do you know anything about economics or national security?

China is already making moves to takeover Bagram airbase and exploit the rare earth mineral in Afghanistan. They'll likely acquire some more interesting pieces of military tech from the $85B+ that Xiden left behind....let alone how they will treat the American hostages that the (p)Resident Potted Plant abandoned.

This entire fiasco has destroyed American prestige and relationships with our allies. If you can't see how that benefits China to gain more world power, then so be it. Put on another mask and cower in your basement.

Every policy?
You're exaggerating again.
Your problem is you hate democrats and fabricate lies and rubbish to suit your cause. You never post support. Just your ignorant hate filled opinion.
Rant all you like. You've got nothing.

Got nothing? I can point to several Dementia policies that were bad for the country or most people who occupy it. You can't point to one of his policies that did just the opposite. It's you that has nothing.

It's like I've always said, there are two things you will never hear a Democrat voter say: My guy (gal, party) really screwed up, and I pay more taxes than I owe.

Got nothing? I can point to several Dementia policies that were bad for the country or most people who occupy it. You can't point to one of his policies that did just the opposite. It's you that has nothing.

It's like I've always said, there are two things you will never hear a Democrat voter say: My guy (gal, party) really screwed up, and I pay more taxes than I owe.

If you want to start a debate about lies and having nothing, go back through trumps record.
I'm not interested in your childish hatred against every conceivable thing democrats do. You are completely wrong and should do some research. I'm finished with you.

Do you know anything about economics or national security?

China is already making moves to takeover Bagram airbase and exploit the rare earth mineral in Afghanistan. They'll likely acquire some more interesting pieces of military tech from the $85B+ that Xiden left behind....let alone how they will treat the American hostages that the (p)Resident Potted Plant abandoned.

This entire fiasco has destroyed American prestige and relationships with our allies. If you can't see how that benefits China to gain more world power, then so be it. Put on another mask and cower in your basement.

You do not know what China have in mind. You only think you do.
It's their base now. Let them decide who gets it.

Aafor you other doomsday scenarios, have another valium and lie down ..
You're delusional.

If you want to start a debate about lies and having nothing, go back through trumps record.
I'm not interested in your childish hatred against every conceivable thing democrats do. You are completely wrong and should do some research. I'm finished with you.

Good move on your part. Funny though, you didn't seem that smart.

I didnt lie. I posted the figures.
I don't care if you moved to mars to avoid it. I'll remind you over it at every opportunity I can. I want you to re live the tyrant you elected who smashed the capitol, who tried a regain power by force, who did a filthy deal with taliban to save his ass from election defeat.

The insurrection is the only attack ever made on democracy in the history of the country and it was orchestrated by the only fascist ever elected. You voted him in and now want to silence me from continually embarrassing you with guilt.

You might think you republicans own this forum but not while I'm here. There will be no whitewashing of history under my watch.
Somebody smashed the Capital? OMG!!!!! The horror!!!! Oh wait, Congress was back in session the day after the riot. Hyperbole much, Colin? (eye roll)

Somebody smashed the Capital? OMG!!!!! The horror!!!! Oh wait, Congress was back in session the day after the riot. Hyperbole much, Colin? (eye roll)

I reiterate what I said. You can deny it all you like and I can understand how embarrassed you are. But you supported them along with trump .

People were killed but you pass it off as a stroll in the park. You're FITH.

All of the vitriol from the Trump supporters make it a fact.

Its fun to see the constant whining.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.
I have often pointed out that when Republicans are out of power, they constantly whine about Democrat spending. But the moment they reacquire power, Republicans instantly set about smashing previous spending records.

Such was the case with Trump. He doubled the deficit in his first two years, and not one person who had whined about Obama's spending for eight years on this forum said a single word about Trump's wild spending.

Anyone who has followed me on this forum knows very well that my biggest issue is with government spending and the federal debt. It fucking pisses me off no matter who is doing it.

Right now, Joe Biden and the Democrats are engaged in an orgiastic explosion of profligacy that just might finally bring our country to its knees.

I am seriously concerned. I am more pissed off than ever.

There is no conservative party of small government. The Republican claim to this title is perhaps the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

I wonder why Trump and the tard herd don't speak Rosanne Boyland's name with the same holy reverence they do for a rioter shot on her way to hang Pence.

It seems to me she is more worthy to be inducted into the Trump Hall of Martyrs and Resort Hotel.

Hmmmm.

Last edited:
I reiterate what I said. You can deny it all you like and I can understand how embarrassed you are. But you supported them along with trump .

People were killed but you pass it off as a stroll in the park. You're FITH.
I call it what it was...a protest that turned violent. A protest by unarmed people...one of which was shot and killed at point blank range. A protest that was over in a less than a day. To label it an "insurrection" is practically farce!

I call it what it was...a protest that turned violent. A protest by unarmed people...one of which was shot and killed at point blank range. A protest that was over in a less than a day. To label it an "insurrection" is practically farce!
An insurrection bent on hanging the Vice President, overthrowing a branch of government, armed with bear mace and other weapons, and outfitted with tactical gear.

I guess everyone wears tactical gear and brings bear mace to a "peaceful" protest. Yeah...

And they talk about storming the Capitol for weeks ahead of time and executing "traitors" because they have every intention of being peaceful. Yup.

Last edited:
I have often pointed out that when Republicans are out of power, they constantly whine about Democrat spending. But the moment they reacquire power, Republicans instantly set about smashing previous spending records.

Such was the case with Trump. He doubled the deficit in his first two years, and not one person who had whined about Obama's spending for eight years on this forum said a single word about Trump's wild spending.

Anyone who has followed me on this forum knows very well that my biggest issue is with government spending and the federal debt. It fucking pisses me off no matter who is doing it.

Right now, Joe Biden and the Democrats are engaged in an orgiastic explosion of profligacy that just might finally bring our country to its knees.

I am seriously concerned. I am more pissed off than ever.

There is no conservative party of small government. The Republican claim to this title is perhaps the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.
I'm always tickled at the liberals who refuse to defund PBS (aka the Corporation for Public Broadcasting) and the NEA... Its something we clearly do not need; something that a guy like Hollywood/Broadway could fund out of its own pocket (2018 funding levels $445M for the CPB--$771 for NEA) and remove the restrictions placed upon it by the Congress.

I'm always tickled at the liberals who refuse to defund PBS (aka the Corporation for Public Broadcasting) and the NEA... Its something we clearly do not need; something that a guy like Hollywood/Broadway could fund out of its own pocket (2018 funding levels $445M for the CPB--$771 for NEA) and remove the restrictions placed upon it by the Congress.
The brouhaha over the piddling funding for PBS and the NEA is a diversion to distract from the TRILLIONS being wasted elsewhere by the GOP.

The rest of the world called it an insurrection. Russia took special interest and noted all the people need is a bunch of brain dead redneck republicans to start one.
People dead and hundreds charged but it's only a peaceful demonstration in a place they should not have been, had no permission to enter and trashed the place attempting to overthrow democracy yet your stupid enough to say it was something else but an insurrection????
Do you ever read what you write it match your effort against facts?

I couldn't care off they shot 100 of the idiots at point black range. They deserved nothong bless.
The only time in history that democracy was challenged and defeated. And all orchestrated by your glorious big idiot dictator. Now the political hatred and aggression boiled over and you think it's a wonderful show of strength. What a disgraceful human being.

BTW. I called it what you it was as written above. And you wonder why the republicans are all intellectual vaccums.

The brouhaha over the piddling funding for PBS and the NEA is a diversion to distract from the TRILLIONS being wasted elsewhere by the GOP.
Well, that's true. It is pennies. But its sort of like the evangelist you see on TV who asks for money to expand their ministry but won't give up the $6,000 in flowers around the stage . There's a ring of hollowness

Forum List

Back