Biden’s DOE “Pup Handler” Charged with Felony Theft For Stealing Suitcase in Minnesota – Now Accused of Stealing Luggage from Las Vegas Airport!

Pretty much destroys the claim that he picked up the wrong luggage by mistake.

1670622210991.png

The dude is a freak in every way possible.

I was showing my kids his puppy play photos. They asked me what his job in the Biden Administration is.

I told them he was in charge of making sure our nuclear waste is handled and disposed of properly.

Then I said, "I think he maybe ate some."

Don't worry, they are adults. And the photos are high comedy.

Especially when one of my kids pointed out one of the "puppies" had a tail and explained where the other end of it was.

I nearly fucking died. :D

I've never seen em.

Don't wanna. lol...

I've been watching Megyn Kelly's podcast lately. She's actually funny as heck now that she's out of the mainstream cable news entertainment progamming and doing her own thing.

She did a show on the guy and his luggage escapades, though it was specifically regarding the previous felony theft, and the whole show was funny.

But 2:28 - 2:45 made me almost spit my drink out. lolol...

How many Trump advisers have been criminally charged? Manafort, Stone and Steve Bannon makes 7​

You're a pathetic man child for fucks sake.

Trump has been gone for two years yet any negative story that breaks about democrats automatically sends you fucking retards into a rage induced tds episode.

Seriously embarrassing for you but you're too damn stupid to realize it

Trump had members of his cabinet get criminal charges from his inauguration to his end of term. I am sure the DOE feller will get charges and a conviction.
What does Trump have to do with Biden’s appointees?

When you got nothing.
Divert to Trump.

Yeah, he's trying hard to take the thread off-topic.

Seems to be a consistent hobby of his around here. Almost every thread he goes into he does the same thing.

But, hey, I suppose that if he's comfortable enough that he can get away with purposefully disrupting functional, relevant dialogue pertaining to the actual topical content, he's gonna keep on doing it.

And you have two mauds in here, too. Pft. Worthless overhead...

Last edited:
View attachment 736980
And the Democrats lecture the sane people. 😂

This is the second time for this perverse Biden appointee

God damn.
He steal that dress from the First Lady?

Joan Rivers would have had a field day with the Fashion Faux Pas of this Administration if she was still alive.

Forum List

Back