Ex-Biden Energy Official Sam Brinton A Free Man Despite Facing Charges for Stealing Luggage

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Moral of the story:
There’s laws for you and there’s laws for Democrats.

Three seperate charges of stealing luggage and possessions from federally mandated areas, i. e., airports. All of which are felonies, not misdemeanors. Including one charge of theft because he was wearing in public,the clothing he stole from the luggage at one airport. It was designer clothes that was recognized by the theft victim from pictures of Sam Brinton proudly flaunting his mental illness in the public sphere.

At some point, vigilantism will begin and crimes like these will be punished privately, out of the view of the public eye and some measure of correction will begin.

Moral of the story:

Three seperate charges of stealing luggage and possessions from federally mandated areas, i. e., airports. All of which are felonies, not misdemeanors. Including one charge of theft because he was wearing in public,the clothing he stole from the luggage at one airport. It was designer clothes that was recognized by the theft victim from pictures of Sam Brinton proudly flaunting his mental illness in the public sphere.

At some point, vigilantism will begin and crimes like these will be punished privately, out of the view of the public eye and some measure of correction will begin.

The fix is always in for Democrats.

Moral of the story:

Can't start soon enough...

Forum List

Back