Ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to undergo mental health evaluation in luggage theft case

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I wonder what their first clue was

Sam Brinton, the disgraced former Biden administration official accused of stealing luggage on at least two separate occasions, has agreed to undergo a mental health evaluation as part of a Minnesota adult diversion program.

Adults stealing random luggage would certainly draw the interest of those interested in the why. I haven sympathy for people so he may genuinely be suffering. Do not judge kest ye be judged. A strange scenario for.sure.

Why would someone think that this man is crazy?
sambrintoncrazyleftwingerdfjlfjaldfja.jpg

It beats doing time.

Why do Americans want to lock everyone up? If someone "isn't quite right", what benefit to society is it to spend good money prosecuting and jailing them, when the cheaper and better solution for the taxpayers is to get him healthy. He was obviously a productive and useful member of society before his illness.

There is a strong streak of cruelty running through the USA today, when it comes to mental health. The legislative attacks on trans children is a prime example. No health care for them.

Why do Americans want to lock everyone up? If someone "isn't quite right", what benefit to society is it to spend good money prosecuting and jailing them, when the cheaper and better solution for the taxpayers is to get him healthy. He was obviously a productive and useful member of society before his illness.

There is a strong streak of cruelty running through the USA today, when it comes to mental health. The legislative attacks on trans children is a prime example. No health care for them.
Reagan shut down what mental health system we had back in the day. such as it was. Trump made it cool to hate the weak, they are "them" and they just want your stuff. Ever catch his Parkinson's imitation?

before you get to them or what you typed you have to get past citizens who are turned into criminals who live somewhat more normal lives. The criminal code may be the size of an encyclopedia in many areas. Several years of disobedience from the old ways and the power fiefdoms may have learned nothing in many areas.

Reagan shut down what mental health system we had back in the day. such as it was. Trump made it cool to hate the weak, they are "them" and they just want your stuff. Ever catch his Parkinson's imitation?
The mental institutions were shut down to legislation that JFK signed. There was a certain amount of time given to do so.

The mental institutions were shut down to legislation that JFK signed. There was a certain amount of time given to do so.
No, it was Reagan. I actually remember Ron, I do not remember JFK. Regardless, he was Governor in California and reduced funding to the state mental health system then, as POTUS he finished off the national healthcare system. Now go ahead and re write history.

I wonder what their first clue was

Sam Brinton, the disgraced former Biden administration official accused of stealing luggage on at least two separate occasions, has agreed to undergo a mental health evaluation as part of a Minnesota adult diversion program.

I saw this the other day and about bust a gut laughing. I thought we were supposed to accept these people for who they were as they don't have mental health issues, everyone else does. Now they seem to be admitting that these people really do have mental health issues. Who would have ever thought?

Forum List

Back