Biden’s DOE “Pup Handler” Charged with Felony Theft For Stealing Suitcase in Minnesota – Now Accused of Stealing Luggage from Las Vegas Airport!

Not exactly since yous guys forget that in government there are many thieves and it doesn't matter what designer clothing they wear or who they fuck.
No, thats exactly it. All you do is deflect. And most of the time it doesnt even make sense. Burnout.

Just like when getting hired it takes a while.

That is an understatement.

When my wife applied with the VA she was told she had the job in September, started working in April the next year. Luckily she was already working and the person that made the job offer told her not to quit her job as it was going to take a while

That is an understatement.

When my wife applied with the VA she was told she had the job in September, started working in April the next year. Luckily she was already working and the person that made the job offer told her not to quit her job as it was going to take a while
I know I have worked for them before state-level jobs are just the same.

Federal Employee regulations. It is hard to fire a Fed employee, that is one thing their unions made sure of.
Can you point me to the regulation that says that someone charged with a felony for larceny can't be fired?

Can you point me to the regulation that says that someone charged with a felony for larceny can't be fired?

No. I can tell you being charged is not enough. I do not really care if you believe me or not.

I have asked you 1000 times to back up your claims and you always refuse, so I am not about to jump though hoops for you.

No. I can tell you being charged is not enough. I do not really care if you believe me or not.

I have asked you 1000 times to back up your claims and you always refuse, so I am not about to jump though hoops for you.
I didn't expect you to back up your claim.

I didn't expect you to back up your claim.

CmBzvR-WQAYJ-7h.jpg

Forum List

Back