Biden’s disastrous CNN Town Hall

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow, CNN shilling hard for Chairman Xiden, and they still can’t make him look good in a fully scripted “town hall” with hand selected actors:

His bizarre stance with his arms locked is now getting the meme treatment:

6EA1E317-DA8B-452E-B9CC-7E1A69CC40FA.png

pZR5A8bz.jpeg

The man actually said this:
HHYcxJgU.jpeg

Wow, CNN shilling hard for Chairman Xiden, and they still can’t make him look good in a fully scripted “town hall” with hand selected actors:

View attachment 555010

pZR5A8bz.jpeg

HHYcxJgU.jpeg
I saw a few minutes, a few times during the ball game (which turned out pretty sick, 11 to 2 Dodgers), but saw nothing wrong with it or with how Biden answered questions or who was called on.

View attachment 555010

pZR5A8bz.jpeg

HHYcxJgU.jpeg
Did he promote the big lie?

He received the most votes in U.S history. Thus, he is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history. Elections have consequences.

It should be assumed that China will soon fully control Taiwan and 65% of the worlds microchips. Just in case the world believes it couldn't get any more "complicated" after a pandemic and Hong Kong...

Shit, I meant to watch this as comedy.

Is it worth watching as a comedy?

I used to do that with AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH all the time.

AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH is ONE the funniest movies ever made.

Just lie after lie.

View attachment 555010

pZR5A8bz.jpeg

HHYcxJgU.jpeg

That body posture is symptomatic of dementia. Of course.

View attachment 555010

pZR5A8bz.jpeg

HHYcxJgU.jpeg

Unbelievable. It was a closed, 100% scripted event with CNN/DNC employees running the show from top to bottom, and Joe still looked like a confused, clueless, angry idiot.

I saw a few minutes, a few times during the ball game (which turned out pretty sick, 11 to 2 Dodgers), but saw nothing wrong with it or with how Biden answered questions or who was called on.
For CNN or MSNBC only watchers, they could not find wrong from Biden's answer. FOr regular guys, he was wrong on the national guard to alleviate supply chain issues, defending Taiwan, "no vax no jobs for first responders", border issues, Vaxxed numbers before he moved ....

In fact, I am so surprised that he could be so wrong for a guy who had been VP for 36 years :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back