Biden’s disastrous CNN Town Hall

His handlers are already walking back his pledge to use the National Guard to help the supply chain, as well as trying to clarify other incoherent responses by the Vegetable In Chief.
That from a Trump asslicker who defended him when he held a Bible upside down in front of a church.

But the world got a good laugh from it.

LaZqoMjt.gif

For CNN or MSNBC only watchers, they could not find wrong from Biden's answer. FOr regular guys, he was wrong on the national guard to alleviate supply chain issues, defending Taiwan, "no vax no jobs for first responders", border issues, Vaxxed numbers before he moved ....

In fact, I am so surprised that he could be so wrong for a guy who had been VP for 36 years :rolleyes:
Well, if the supply chain is no kind of national emergency, I would not favor the guard being used for the hell of it, but if you thinking it is something of an emergency, no matter how many truck drivers are at support transportations companies, then I won't argue it with you, hoping you're just not wanting the problem dealt with, so it can be used for political purposes.
How far do you want to go to defend Taiwan?

So far I haven't been able to find good (unedited) video of it.
CNN owns it, so in YouTube all there is is their own carefully edited versions.
On Twitter, what I did see that was unedited... Jesus Christ, it is such an embarrassment. We look like complete jack asses to the world.

Its hard not to laugh at all the disastrous nonsense this administration is doing......but at the same time, its deadly serious. Very serious. The country has put a complete incoherent, babbling, buffoon of a moron in charge.

Its pretty scary.

Well, if the supply chain is no kind of national emergency, I would not favor the guard being used for the hell of it, but if you thinking it is something of an emergency, no matter how many truck drivers are at support transportations companies, then I won't argue it with you, hoping you're just not wanting the problem dealt with, so it can be used for political purposes.
How far do you want to go to defend Taiwan?
States mobilize the national guard, not POTUS :rolleyes:, and either WH or the Department of State says the US follows Taiwan Relations Act as usual. For me, defending Taiwan may be another US's 1947 or 1973.

States mobilize the national guard, not POTUS :rolleyes:, and either WH or the Department of State says the US follows Taiwan Relations Act as usual. For me, defending Taiwan may be another US's 1947 or 1973.
Yes, I am sure that is how so many guardsmen died in the Middle East, as the state mobilized and sent them on their own accord.;) Not saying he will or that all states would go along with it, but when the money flows, troops do get mobilized for declared national emergencies. We have troops on our southern border now, sometime being shot at, that are not even issued live ammunition to shoot back, as we speak. I have never been sure what good that is doing, but I guess it looks good for the strong border proponents, whether they really serve a purpose other than symbolic or not.

The Taiwan Relations Act does not guarantee the U.S. will intervene militarily if the PRC attacks or invades Taiwan nor does it relinquish it, as its primary purpose is to ensure the US's Taiwan policy will not be changed unilaterally by the president and ensure any decision to defend Taiwan will be made with the consent of Congress. The act states that "the United States will make available to Taiwan such defense articles and defense services in such quantity as may be necessary to enable Taiwan to maintain a sufficient self-defense capabilities". However, the decision about the nature and quantity of defense services that America will provide to Taiwan is to be determined by the President and Congress. America's policy has been called "strategic ambiguity", and it is designed to dissuade Taiwan from a unilateral declaration of independence, and to dissuade the PRC from unilaterally unifying Taiwan with the PRC.[citation needed] Taiwan Relations Act - Wikipedia

He said he was vice President for 36 years. :hyper:

Those of you unwilling to admit the obvious are pathetic cowards and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

The fact that you would not be oblivious to the dementia if it were Trump makes you guys really awful. Hopefully you dont pass that soulless cowardice to your spawn.

Yes, I am sure that is how so many guardsmen died in the Middle East, as the state mobilized and sent them on their own accord.;) Not saying he will or that all states would go along with it, but when the money flows, troops do get mobilized for declared national emergencies. We have troops on our southern border now, sometime being shot at, that are not even issued live ammunition to shoot back, as we speak. I have never been sure what good that is doing, but I guess it looks good for the strong border proponents, whether they really serve a purpose other than symbolic or not.

The Taiwan Relations Act does not guarantee the U.S. will intervene militarily if the PRC attacks or invades Taiwan nor does it relinquish it, as its primary purpose is to ensure the US's Taiwan policy will not be changed unilaterally by the president and ensure any decision to defend Taiwan will be made with the consent of Congress. The act states that "the United States will make available to Taiwan such defense articles and defense services in such quantity as may be necessary to enable Taiwan to maintain a sufficient self-defense capabilities". However, the decision about the nature and quantity of defense services that America will provide to Taiwan is to be determined by the President and Congress. America's policy has been called "strategic ambiguity", and it is designed to dissuade Taiwan from a unilateral declaration of independence, and to dissuade the PRC from unilaterally unifying Taiwan with the PRC.[citation needed] Taiwan Relations Act - Wikipedia
If I were president I would strongly try to avoid going into any conflicts solo. We have allies for a reason. But that’s just me.

Are you changing your thought about the town hall?

If I were president I would strongly try to avoid going into any conflicts solo. We have allies for a reason. But that’s just me.
That position would get my vote, if it were the only issue and all else being equal.

That from a Trump asslicker who defended him when he held a Bible upside down in front of a church.

But the world got a good laugh from it.
I did? Not sure why you think someone would need to defend that, but I know I never commented one way or other.

1635006577487.png

Disney World Hall of Preidents exhibit has a malfunction with their newest addition

Anyone notice how sad many leftists are? Anderson Cooper is a double twist, his expression has a look of a guy painfully pounded by his "husband".

So here's Xiden who attends a "town hall", which in his case means all questions are known beforehand and answers are rehearsed. Sure Xiden fucks up the answers anyway, lying & twisted incoherent BS which leftists mandated. How about the fact the mods in these meetings help Xiden to say what they want them to? They're similar kindergarten. school teachers teaching children how to communicate.

What's shocking about leftists is they had this mantra that "ah fuck, all Trump does is lie". Wrong MFers, you just couldn't handle his bluntly HONEST statements. Trump didn't have to be prepared for dick, because he has an operable brain and something leftists cannot understand, which is he's independent.

On the flipside, leftists, including Xiden are NEVER honest about anything. All they do is stage shit, avoid shit, and if they're ever asked a question they didn't plan for they can only parrot meaningless talking points or walk.

You leftists wanted a used car salesman to lead, well you got one. And add severe cognitive decline too, just to demonstrate how pathetic the left has become. Then look at Kamala, not a single word out of her mouth is genuine. Her only traits are she's twisted and can parrot.

Last edited:
I saw a few minutes, a few times during the ball game (which turned out pretty sick, 11 to 2 Dodgers), but saw nothing wrong with it or with how Biden answered questions or who was called on.

White says he's an independent. Black is white, everyday is opposite day, Biden is the most capable of POTUS'ssssssssssssss our lifetime.

Forum List

Back