New Jersey Gubernatorial Race Tightening

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The incumbent governor, Phil Murphy (the guy who told Tucker Carlson the Constitution is above his pay grade) had held a double digit lead for reelection all year, but with 11 days left until the election his lead has suddenly narrowed to just six points. 50% is still not a bad place for Murphy to be, but this could indicate that momentum has shifted to his opponent and that the Biden administration has become a drag on him like it has McAuliffe in Virginia. If this is the case it remains to be seen if there is enough time left for Ciattarelli to squeak out a victory in a state that Biden won by 16 points just last year. During this same time in 2009 when the Democrats popularity was similarly falling Chris Christie ended up defeating incumbent John Corzine.

Jersey...not the sharpest bunch I guess.

Let's all reelect a guy who completely stripped us of our civil rights because of a fuckin chest cold!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

They have mail in voting the Jersey?

If so...prognosis not good for the challenger.

Jersey...not the sharpest bunch I guess.

Let's all reelect a guy who completely stripped us of our civil rights because of a fuckin chest cold!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

They have mail in voting the Jersey?

If so...prognosis not good for the challenger.
Democrats are still pissed about Virginia still having a witness verify mail-in ballot signatures.
Clearly a racist law.

The incumbent governor, Phil Murphy (the guy who told Tucker Carlson the Constitution is above his pay grade) had held a double digit lead for reelection all year, but with 11 days left until the election his lead has suddenly narrowed to just six points. 50% is still not a bad place for Murphy to be, but this could indicate that momentum has shifted to his opponent and that the Biden administration has become a drag on him like it has McAuliffe in Virginia. If this is the case it remains to be seen if there is enough time left for Ciattarelli to squeak out a victory in a state that Biden won by 16 points just last year. During this same time in 2009 when the Democrats popularity was similarly falling Chris Christie ended up defeating incumbent John Corzine.

He will be OK.

After all, a mail in ballot has never met a democrat it did not like.

Unfortunately, very, very few people who get elected at that level of politics possess even a rudimentary grasp of the constitution. And therefore no real regard for it. They generally have no understanding of the proper role of government .

The Founders were brilliant people. Thye were well-spoken. They were well-written. They understood the proper role of government as they set the standard in America.

But the bar has been set so low in modern America for competent leadership. The bar is just terribly low. I wouldn't let most of the people at that level of politics today lead a lunch line, to be honest. Government office today seems to attract the worst of the worst in society.

Unfortunately, very, very few people who get elected at that level of politics possess even a rudimentary grasp of the constitution. And therefore no regard for it.

The Founders were brilliant people. But the bar has been set so low in modern America for competent leadership. The bar is just terribly low.
That's it...people keep hoping on this stupid R and D system to fix their problems for them.

Your politicians are simply a representation of your society.

Civics hasn't been a requirement for years.

Unless the person practices Constitutional Law the odds that they know much more than the average person is unlikely.

The average person couldn't name you five rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.

"Free speech...uuuhh RENT?!"

The left is pulling some fast ones in two the most corrupt counties in Pennsy. LOoks to me like the governor's race is going into recount and rightfully so. Ciaterelli won this and these crooks do not want to let go of the power.

Seems Murphy prospered from another late night ballot dump...

The left is pulling some fast ones in two the most corrupt counties in Pennsy. LOoks to me like the governor's race is going into recount and rightfully so. Ciaterelli won this and these crooks do not want to let go of the power.
Kudos to losing candidate Ciattarelli in New Jersey!

There has been an unfortunate trend lately of Cry Baby Losers and their lickspittles immediately dropping their big boy pants and crapping on the democratic process, whining that they were robbed of an imaginary "Landslide!" whenever the will of the People is against them. Their mewling "Fraud!" with no credible evidence has become a copycat caper that shows contempt for America.

“Let me be clear, no one on this team is alleging fraud or malfeasance,
as we have not seen any credible evidence of that,"

said Ciattarelli's legal counsel Mark Sheridan in a statement.
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 4.39.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 4.39.53 PM.png

lefties. We know the truth. You're screaming because it's all comin' down on you. Rittenhouse trial, russia collusion, spying on the trump administration, all of it. Y'all couldn't tell the truth if it jumped up and bit Don Le Mon's little tallywhacker while you were holding it.

Looks like enough "mail in" ballots for Murphy arrived just in time. It's like they knew exactly how many ballots they needed.

Forum List

Back