Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

If former Vice President Biden did use the word "ain't," that was really patronizing, It shows that he thinks that he is forced to use non-standard English when speaking to people of a certain ethnicity.

Everyone expects him to choose Ms. Harris or Ms. Abrams as Vice President. . His advisors are telling him that this choice will ensure a huge turnout of people of a certain ethnicity. I agree with his advisors.

I don't know about Abrams, but I'm certain Harris will hurt him far more than he realizes.

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.
Right on cue! :lol:
Damn right. Because I can compare trumps and Bidens record, on race and Biden is the best choice.

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.
As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.

Don't try talking for me white boy.
Scared to answer, black boy?
Go ahead, throw all your rhetoric away for partisanship, dumbfuck.
Do it, i dare ya! :lol:

What do I have to be scared of white boy? Some shit you take out of context because you suck trumps dick and want blacks to join you sucking on it? Biden is right. Your white ass ass had no problem with trump asking blacks what do we have to lose and that wasn't considered telling blacks how to vote so then drop the double standard bitch.
I dont support Trump you tunnel vision dumbfuck.
But I do appreciate how you just threw all your integrity away for a rich old white guy.
Chump :lol:

What do I have to be scared of white boy? Some shit you take out of context because you suck trumps dick and want blacks to join you sucking on it? Biden is right. Your white ass ass had no problem with trump asking blacks what do we have to lose and that wasn't considered telling blacks how to vote so then drop the double standard bitch.
Let's see:

"What do you have to lose?"

Or

A5C0E062-6217-4571-86F3-D1BD304B4970.gif

:laughing0301:

If I become a Democrat can I tell you how to vote?

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.
Damn right. Because I can compare trumps and Bidens record, on race and Biden is the best choice.
How so?

Be specific.

I thought you took a better look at things than you actually do. You are a fucking lemming.

You're even worse. You're a goddamn communist.

AND THEN, YOU ACCEPT A WHITE DUDE TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE!!!!

You have zero credibility.

You have no integrity.

What has Biden done for blacks?

Be specific. Cite the legislation he wrote that became law to help blacks.

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.
Trump never said any of that, liar.

He literally said all of that. God you Trumptards have gotten especially stupid in the hiatus I took from this site.
You are a liar.

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his record on race to Charlamagne Tha God on the popular radio show The Breakfast Club on Friday, at one point telling the host that if you support President Trump "then you ain't black."

BJ -

What he meant to say is - if you done gots off the plantation, boy, you aint's no real black.
Got to love the entitled to the AA vote attitude that the Dems have.

Is he saying that 100% of people who AREN'T black, won't vote for him? :dunno:
I know, I thought about that. Lol

How so?

Be specific.

I thought you took a better look at things than you actually do. You are a fucking lemming.

You're even worse. You're a goddamn communist.

AND THEN, YOU ACCEPT A WHITE DUDE TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE!!!!

You have zero credibility.

You have no integrity.

I have more integrity than you and could care less about having credibility in an online forum. All you guys do is lie about the republican party and if I don't agree with anything trump or republicans say I have to be a lemming. Biden was vice president and worked under and at the command of the only black president we have had. trump was pushing birtherism. That's all I need to show as proof.

You are here trying to make this into a white man telling a black person how to vote when all you guys do is try telling me how I should vote republican every day. Then you brag about how trump is going to get all the black vote when he tells blacks how to vote so fuck you.

Let's see:

"What do you have to lose?"

Or

View attachment 339482

:laughing0301:

If I become a Democrat can I tell you how to vote?

Biden is not telling me how to vote nor did he tell the guy on the radio how to vote. Butyou crackers will keep repeating that.

1590163955974.png

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his record on race to Charlamagne Tha God on the popular radio show The Breakfast Club on Friday, at one point telling the host that if you support President Trump "then you ain't black."

BJ -

What he meant to say is - if you done gots off the plantation, boy, you aint's no real black.
Got to love the entitled to the AA vote attitude that the Dems have.
Joe Biden is a segregationist.
Must be why IM2 supports this racist.

Forum List

Back