Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
Desperate old fool

He is not under investigation for pedophilia, you keep spreading lies.

You are probably under investigation for pedophilia. YOU!!

Learn to read English Abduhl, I said Rapey Quid Pro Joe SHOULD be investigated for pedophelia.

That's a major issue among you Muzzie Beasts over in Israel, isn't it? A penchant for children among Hamas... Molest them, then strap a bomb to them, Allahu Akbar.

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his record on race to Charlamagne Tha God on the popular radio show The Breakfast Club on Friday, at one point telling the host that if you support President Trump "then you ain't black."

BJ -

What he meant to say is - if you done gots off the plantation, boy, you aint's no real black.
Got to love the entitled to the AA vote attitude that the Dems have.

Is he saying that 100% of people who AREN'T black, won't vote for him? :dunno:

Oh my! You know, they say you always tell the truth when you're drunk... something about your inhibitions being stripped, yada yada. I wonder if the same thing is true with dementia? That's some insight into the clouded mind of a racist shitstain that is literally morphing into a puddle of piss and letting us enjoy it.

I'll bet in his hey day, the over/under for Plugs using the N-word was about 1500 for the week. Probably had the funniest N jokes in the whole village of delaware. Wow.

If former Vice President Biden did use the word "ain't," that was really patronizing, It shows that he thinks that he is forced to use non-standard English when speaking to people of a certain ethnicity.

Everyone expects him to choose Ms. Harris or Ms. Abrams as Vice President. . His advisors are telling him that this choice will ensure a huge turnout of people of a certain ethnicity. I agree with his advisors.

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.
As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.

Don't try talking for me white boy.
You better vote for Joe, IM2. Your blackhood is in question.

FB7EE74C-91D5-43C4-88F7-1E8BE4FDA8C5.gif

You better preserve your blackitude.

:laugh:

MAGA: OUTRAGEOUS! Blacks oughta be offended!
Dems: That's just Joe being Joe, get over yourselves.
MAGA: Come over to us, Blacks! Dems only pretend to care about you.
Dems: Lol, this from the people who think Ahmaud Arbery deserved what he got.
MAGA: Well he DID! He was trespassing on a construction site.
Dems: Uh-huh

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.
Right on cue! :lol:

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.

Do they pipe MSNBCNN directly into your rectum, so you can here the hatecasts clearly?

If you're too dumb to grasp that space, our satellites, are the primary area of new conflict, then you're stupid enough to be a fucking CCP democrat.

When calling someone stupid, be sure to know the difference between here and hear, mmkay?

Wonder how IM2 feels about a rich old white dude telling blacks how to vote.
As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.

Don't try talking for me white boy.
Scared to answer, black boy?
Go ahead, throw all your rhetoric away for partisanship, dumbfuck.
Do it, i dare ya! :lol:

What do I have to be scared of white boy? Some shit you take out of context because you suck trumps dick and want blacks to join you sucking on it? Biden is right. Your white ass ass had no problem with trump asking blacks what do we have to lose and that wasn't considered telling blacks how to vote so then drop the double standard bitch.

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.
Trump never said any of that, liar.

He literally said all of that. God you Trumptards have gotten especially stupid in the hiatus I took from this site.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back