Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)

The data is directly from the linked source on the chart... it is not a fraud. It is the same data that everyone uses.

Now... what is a fraud is the idea that Biden's policies are hurting output and that the US output is the problem. I wish Americans were smarter but they arent. The issue is the amount of oil that OPEC is producing and the Ukraine war impact on Russia.

View attachment 660967

Biden's been President for almost 18 months, why wasn't he talking to MBS before our gas prices hit record highs?

Biden's been President for almost 18 months, why wasn't he talking to MBS before our gas prices hit record highs?

Keep up. He did.. and he took heat for that too. This is as far back as last year.

The data is directly from the linked source on the chart... it is not a fraud. It is the same data that everyone uses.

Now... what is a fraud is the idea that Biden's policies are hurting output and that the US output is the problem. I wish Americans were smarter but they arent. The issue is the amount of oil that OPEC is producing and the Ukraine war impact on Russia.

View attachment 660967
Yeah....the same data that everyone else is using doesn't mean it's not a fraud or misleading.

Yeah....the same data that everyone else is using doesn't mean it's not a fraud or misleading.
I only have myself to blame for engaging you guys in debate. I mean.. is it really too much to ask you guys to respond with something other than nanny nanny boo boo? I went out to the official output from the EIC, downloaded the data.. put it in a nice graph for you... cited the source and still all you have is that?

Keep up. He did.. and he took heat for that too. This is as far back as last year.

He talked and they didn't hike output? Weird.

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
Ahem . . . . You appear to be ignoring the $2 trillion deficit he ran in 2021.

Funny how this graph has such a lack of proper context.

The only reason Obama spent less is because the GOP took over congress.....yet you give him all the credit. The last time the GOP took over they gave Clinton a surplus.
In reality Obama always said they needed to spend more. His usual response to every budget was "It doesn't go far enough".
The massive increase under Trump....and happens under most Republican presidents is the attempt to rebuild the military that the Democrat president gutted. And then it really took off when COVID hit. Oh....and 2022 isn't over BTW. I figure by the end of the fiscal year in October the deficit will be pretty massive. To be fair you can't even post the numbers for fiscal year 2022 until the end of October.

The same thing happened under Clinton.

He talked and they didn't hike output? Weird.
So you admit you didnt know he already pushed them to expand? Why would they when Trump gave them a ticket to high oil prices? It's easy to give high prices... hard to take away high prices.

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
Come on man, you're just making yourself look goofy.

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

As you know, your deficit figures are a PAPER, FICTIONAL figure. It is a GOAL it has nothing to do with reality.

Here is reality.
May 20, 2022, check the lower right figure.

2022-05%2020-L.jpg

So you admit you didnt know he already pushed them to expand? Why would they when Trump gave them a ticket to high oil prices? It's easy to give high prices... hard to take away high prices.
Your Vegetable Messiah announces he is running oil companies out of business, then turns around and tells them to expand.

See anything wrong with his strategy?

So.. you dont know what you want, you just know you want a Republican not doing it, instead of a Democrat not doing it? Uh... ok. Maybe if you were more independent of a thinker you would have a point of view about the actions you are looking for and not be obsessed with the color of the campaign signs. Sigh.
Democratic policies have destroyed the country so badly that over 70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. So, yes, we need to get rid of Democratic policies.

Ahem . . . . You appear to be ignoring the $2 trillion deficit he ran in 2021.
Im writing off the two years (1 under Trump and 1 under Biden) due to covid. This is a more normal year like the first 3 of Trump. And normal vs normal year makes Biden a much better leader of lower deficits.

Come on man, you're just making yourself look goofy.

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

As you know, your deficit figures are a PAPER, FICTIONAL figure. It is a GOAL it has nothing to do with reality.

Here is reality.
May 20, 2022, check the lower right figure.

2022-05%2020-L.jpg
Learn the difference in deficit and debt. Call me when you got it down.

I only have myself to blame for engaging you guys in debate. I mean.. is it really too much to ask you guys to respond with something other than nanny nanny boo boo? I went out to the official output from the EIC, downloaded the data.. put it in a nice graph for you... cited the source and still all you have is that?
No......it's our fault for responding to your constant lying ass.

You guys crack me up. The results speak for themselves. Your spin doesn’t change the facts. They are right there for all to see. Make up a narrative, I don’t care what you need to do to feel good.

Deficits are down under democrats. Employment goes up. You guys at some point need to stop lying to yourselves.
Do you actually believe your own tripe?

Your Vegetable Messiah announces he is running oil companies out of business, then turns around and tells them to expand.

See anything wrong with his strategy?
Simpleton. Biden continues to say that the future is renewable which isnt the same as burn down the houses of oil companies. Its just the republicans are extremists and cant comprehend nuance.

Forum List

Back