Biden's classified documents mishandling report coming out tomorrow. LOL

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We will see the 100 percent consistency of Democrat Immunity. Biden had classified documents scattered across several non-secure locations. The trove of classified documents at The Penn Center was particularly setup for private viewing by Chinese Nationalists and anyone else paying the viewing fee.

Biden will be assessed a "tsk tsk" from our laughably named "Department Of Justice". Any other theories?

The media has planned a field trip at a Wonder bread bakery... so they won't hear any of it....
Make sure one of your parents signed the release form kids....

We will see the 100 percent consistency of Democrat Immunity. Biden had classified documents scattered across several non-secure locations. The trove of classified documents at The Penn Center was particularly setup for private viewing by Chinese Nationalists and anyone else paying the viewing fee.

Biden will be assessed a "tsk tsk" from our laughably named "Department Of Justice". Any other theories?
I am of the same mind

Trump can't even breathe right and they get 90 indictments against him

while the lawless man in chief can do whatever he wants and... not one indictment (yet)

Someone else here commented on the SLOW-ness of the impeachment process in Congress... I concur!

conspiracy.jpg

Reports, investigations, phony impeachment votes. Nothing ever happens. At least not to any of them actually "working in the GOVT" at this time. Once they took over under 2020 Election Fraud it included the DOJ. Once you get the Courts and the Prosecutors...its' over.

Good to hear

I would like to see it so we can compare to what Trump did

Reports, investigations, phony impeachment votes. Nothing ever happens. At least not to any of them actually "working in the GOVT" at this time. Once they took over under 2020 Election Fraud it included the DOJ. Once you get the Courts and the Prosecutors...its' over.
I can understand u saying that. I've been watching Hannity for YEARS and I like what he says and usually agree w/ him

But I always am thinking in the back of my mind... What good does it do to know of all this corruption and evil

when, as u say, nothing changes... the dims still get away with all their crimes and the Rs.. not so much

The Leftwing rationalization: This is all OK because when asked, Biden just willingly turned everything over without a fuss. That makes it OK.

Kinda like robbing a store or raping a woman then when caught, giving everything back or returning the soiled condom.

No harm no foul.

I've been watching Hannity for YEARS and I like what he says and usually agree w/ him
And you scream loudly about the MSM, and then you go on and say how much you "agree" with hannity.

Hannity spews lies you want to hear.
He knows how to push your buttons.

Dear Lord.

We'd have seen a similar report about Trump's had he not broken the law so many times trying to prevent the government from recovering classified documents that he has admitted to stealing

While Biden claims to have inadvertently taken the documents and reported them as soon as they were found, Trump admits to taking them intentionally, knowing he had them and was found concealing them and sharing them.

Hannity spews lies you want to hear.

I have to agree. I can't stand the guy. He is as much a blatant propagandist mouthpiece spin artist for the Right as most MSM is for the Left.

I don't know why people even listen to Hannity because before he even talks, I know everything he is going to say.

TRUMP! MAGA!

Who publishes it?

We will see a guy who did not commit the felonies Trump is charged with.

But the cult will ignore that entirely.

Forum List

Back