Biden had classified documents stored at the U Penn Center for the convenience of Chinese Nationalists.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Over a THOUSAND pages of classified documents stored at the U Penn Center. No doubt, these documents were of particular interest to Biden's Chinese masters. Hey, What could be better than a private room for viewing classified documents? Very convenient for visiting Chinese nationalists. Didn't they"donate" 50 million dollars to U Penn? They sure did, and China Joe delivered for them.

I don't recall an FBI goon raid at the U Penn Center, do you? Oh wait that's right, Biden's lawyer who no doubt is a classified document expert (LOL) reviewed them and said they were "OK". So yeah, the FBI is treating Biden and Trump the same. Hooray for equal application of the Law!

Biden stashed top secret documents at the Univ of Penn, some place in DCs Chinatown and in his personal garage, all places that are easily accessible to communist Chinese.

I'm sure the feds would charge him if he did mishandle the material. You're speculating that he did when you do not know.
When you store classified material in a goddamn garage that's mishandling. You loons have some type of psychosis over this shit that prevents you from seeing things objectively.

You should figure out the difference.
You dodged. I've stated several times that if Trump mishandled classified material he should be prosecuted, but ask a lefty loon about Biden's documents and they spew out an avalanche of bullshit.

So you're happy he's being prosecuted?
I'm not a partisan hack like yourself if Trump mishandled classified material he should be prosecuted. You loons are ignoring Biden's document problem and it's looks like this is all politically motivated.

Biden stashed top secret documents at the Univ of Penn, some place in DCs Chinatown and in his personal garage, all places that are easily accessible to communist Chinese.

You think Chinese Nationals control university of Pennsylvania or Chinatown? Really ?

Forum List

Back