Biden's classified documents mishandling report coming out tomorrow. LOL

You can't prove that he didn't declassify them while he was president.
Not my job

Trumps own lawyers won’t bring up that “I declassify things with my mind “ BS

Only gullible MAGAtards believe that BS

Last edited:
Anyone who isn't a Democrat shill or completely clueless can see the Democrat corruption that has infiltrated every major Federal govt agency.
1on8bs.jpg

Not my job

Trumps own lawyers won’t bring up that “I declassify things with my mind “ BS

Only gullible MAGAtards believe that BS

You still can't prove that Trump didn't declassify those documents, nor can you prove that Joe Biden had any legal standing to be in possession of them.

You still can't prove that Trump didn't declassify those documents, nor can you prove that Joe Biden had any legal standing to be in possession of them.
Trump is not even claiming that in court
Only you suckers believe that lie

Why should he even have to claim that? That court can't even prove that he didn't declassify them.
Maybe because the Documents are clearly marked Top Secret

Reclassified Documents are marked Unclassified

Maybe because the Documents are clearly marked Top Secret

Reclassified Documents are marked Unclassified

Do you mean clearly marked "Top Secret" like the ones found at Joe Biden's private office at the CCP-funded Penn Center and his garage in Wilmington, DE?

Did he have another stroke and imagine he was President when he took those documents?

Do you mean clearly marked "Top Secret" like the ones found at Joe Biden's private office at the CCP-funded Penn Center and his garage in Wilmington, DE?

Did he have another stroke and imagine he was President when he took those documents?
And tomorrow you learn the difference between Biden's acts and Trump's many crimes.

Pay attention.

Forum List

Back