Biden's $80 billion IRS tax enforcement plan. Will they now go after tax evader Al Sharpton?

Right, idiot.
Trump can't read a book, let alone write one.
How is the orange retard doing on the lecture circuit?

Even George cashed in.

May 20 2011
Before he left the White House, George W. Bush said he had plans to “replenish the ol’ coffers” by making a ‘ridiculous’ amount of money on the lecture circuit.

Like other recent former presidents, he’s done just that.

In the two years since leaving office, Bush has earned an estimated $15 million at $100,000 to $150,000 per speech, the Center for Public Integrity reported Friday. Bush’s spokesman, David Sherzer, said the former president has delivered about 140 paid speeches.

The orange grifter, can't put two sentences together.
i am not sure what trump has to do with my post

sounds like he’s living in your head

Sure, moron.
The only one who asked for China's (and Russia) help winning election was Trump.

June 17 2020
In a withering behind-the-scenes portrayal, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton accused him of sweeping misdeeds that included explicitly seeking Chinese President Xi Jinping’s help to win re-election.

Bolton, a longtime foreign policy hawk who Trump fired in September over policy differences, also said that the U.S. president had expressed a willingness to halt criminal investigations to give “personal favors to dictators he liked,”.

Trump told Fox News in a separate interview that Bolton had broken the law by including highly classified material in the book.

Why isn't Bolton in jail?
Why isn't Trump suing Bolton?
i literally just played a video of xiden asking for help

try again.

trump working ro get a trade deal, for american farmers is not the same thing

it should be noted that after trumps meeting china made the largest purchases of ag in history from the USA

i am not sure what trump has to do with my post

sounds like he’s living in your head
Wow, you're a moron, can't even keep up with your own comments.

'interesting we have no idea where the money came from'….
Book deals and speaking tours.

'likely the same sources of the art purchases for hunter'.
Sounds like Hunter is living in your head.

i literally just played a video of xiden asking for help

try again.

trump working ro get a trade deal, for american farmers is not the same thing

it should be noted that after trumps meeting china made the largest purchases of ag in history from the USA
So, that's helping China, like a good communist, Trump helps his dictator buddies.

So, that was a decade ago, idiot, doesn't mean squat because Biden was joking.
Try again, moron.

Forum List

Back