Biden's $80 billion IRS tax enforcement plan. Will they now go after tax evader Al Sharpton?

The left loves to weaponize the IRS.
In May 2020, the Trump administration’s IRS and Treasury Department issued a new rule that limited disclosure requirements for certain nonprofits when it came to donors’ amounts, names, and addresses. The goal was to prevent the IRS from potentially finding out, or “doxing,” these donors who may wish to remain anonymous.

Opponents counter that in this era of anonymous “dark money” in political donations, which totalled more than $1 billion in 2020, the disclosure requirements should be strengthened rather than weakened.

In May 2020, the Trump administration’s IRS and Treasury Department issued a new rule that limited disclosure requirements for certain nonprofits when it came to donors’ amounts, names, and addresses. The goal was to prevent the IRS from potentially finding out, or “doxing,” these donors who may wish to remain anonymous.

Opponents counter that in this era of anonymous “dark money” in political donations, which totalled more than $1 billion in 2020, the disclosure requirements should be strengthened rather than weakened.
given the history of the dems trying to find that information to harass and intimidate groups and donors it’s a good idea to keep the information secure

given the history of the dems trying to find that information to harass and intimidate groups and donors it’s a good idea to keep the information secure
Given the history of the GQP of getting illegal $$$ for themselves, they don't want anything revealed.
Exposure and transparency, truth and exposure are their enemies.

Sure he is by reporting his taxes?
Like Trump did?
by not paying his taxes…unlike trump

cheating on taxes seems to be a theme among the leftist elite…xiden, sharpton, even obama’s handpicked sec of tres was a tax cheat

billions owed…

Given the history of the GQP of getting illegal $$$ for themselves, they don't want anything revealed.
Exposure and transparency, truth and exposure are their enemies.
people donating to a 501c3 isn’t illegal

but now that you brought up folks getting illegal money….remember the millions the chinese bought the dnc for? sadly even after that was exposed the money and aid from the CCP still flows to the puppets like xiden

by not paying his taxes…unlike trump

cheating on taxes seems to be a theme among the leftist elite…xiden, sharpton, even obama’s handpicked sec of tres was a tax cheat

billions owed…
Biden reported his taxes, moron.
How do you think they found out he owes taxes?

Trump did neither, Trump is trying to hide his taxes.

but now that you brought up folks getting illegal money….remember the millions the chinese bought the dnc for? sadly even after that was exposed the money and aid from the CCP still flows to the puppets like xiden
Sure 'exposed' by RWNJ's omitting a Chinese corporate stock sale, then donating that $$$ to a campaign.

$5,402,259: Value of 21,635 shares of Baidu Inc. that California physician Karla Jurvetson donated to Women Vote!, the super PAC branch of abortion rights group Emily’s List.

Women Vote! sold the Baidu Inc. stock on May 10, according to FEC records. The money Women Vote! earned from the stock sale, which occurred as trade and economic tensions between the United States and China were rapidly escalating, represents more than half the money the Democrat-backing super PAC collected during May.

“We cleared the donation through our lawyers,” Emily’s List press secretary Alexandra De Luca told the Center for Public Integrity. “They didn’t see a problem as it’s a publicly traded company” on the NASDAQ exchange.

One elections watchdog doesn’t consider the transaction problematic.

See, idiot, they disclosed it.
The GQP strives to keep the same donations hidden.

Xiden’s a tax cheat
No he isn't a tax cheat.

That's your typical right wing bull crap propaganda.

The Biden's wrote and sold books after he left office and form a limited corporation for the income from them. AS ALL book writers do, including Trump for his books.... and Obama for his books etc etc.

The Biden's paid their federal income taxes on all of their earned income/profits on the books sold.

Faux right winger propagandists said the Biden's should have paid Social Security taxes on themselves for the money they made off of selling their books.... No one does that.....

I make money off of selling on the internet, crocheted items I make... I do not pay social security taxes on the money I make off of selling my goods. I pay federal income taxes on my profit, and state income taxes on my profit..... I do not pay social security taxes on my shop's profit, for myself.

Biden reported his taxes, moron.
How do you think they found out he owes taxes?

Trump did neither, Trump is trying to hide his taxes.
yeah he owes backed taxes…millions…because he didn’t pay

your defense of tax cheating dems is noted

hahaha who’s trump hiding his taxes from??? do you have any evidence he didn’t report taxes?? Vance would love that information

No it isn't, so why the GQP secrecy?
What are they trying to hide.........................everything.

Sure 'exposed' by RWNJ's omitting a Chinese corporate stock sale, then donating that $$$ to a campaign.

$5,402,259: Value of 21,635 shares of Baidu Inc. that California physician Karla Jurvetson donated to Women Vote!, the super PAC branch of abortion rights group Emily’s List.

Women Vote! sold the Baidu Inc. stock on May 10, according to FEC records. The money Women Vote! earned from the stock sale, which occurred as trade and economic tensions between the United States and China were rapidly escalating, represents more than half the money the Democrat-backing super PAC collected during May.

“We cleared the donation through our lawyers,” Emily’s List press secretary Alexandra De Luca told the Center for Public Integrity. “They didn’t see a problem as it’s a publicly traded company” on the NASDAQ exchange.

One elections watchdog doesn’t consider the transaction problematic.

See, idiot, they disclosed it.
The GQP strives to keep the same donations hidden.
people can donate their money to PACs it’s not illegal. they can even donate the money from selling stock, selling stock isn’t illegal

The dems took money directly from the chinese…that’s illegal…

Forum List

Back