Biden's tax plan could give IRS more access to your bank account

Your bank reports interest payments made to your bank accounts every year to the IRS. If you think that there is anything happening in your financial institutions that the IRS does not know about, you are seriously naive. This is not to say I agree with the gov't over reach, but when you vote to reduce your freedoms, you get what you asked for.
You're being ridiculous. Didn't the IRS commission have a proposal ready to go for whomever took office?

Because you're doing is what a lot of people do to evade accountability. You said: "... I did get what I voted for, Trump is no longer in office", suggesting that what you weren't voting for Biden, but only to remove Trump. But that's a copout, and not true. You voted for Biden, and you're responsible (in part) for him being in power. See my sig for further info ...

I should add - this isn't a personal attack. Lots of people (most?) do the same thing. It's a big part of why our political situation is so dire.
And when exactly did I try to evade accountability? I'm pretty sure I have stated repeatedly, that I am happy with my result and would do it all over again even knowing what the IRS would propose because this isn't anything new. Governments ALWAYS seek to obtain more power and to be more intrusive and to try to get away with as much as they are allowed to).

Honestly you're barking up the wrong tree here with me because at least I've been in the arena and have fought against some of the government's abuses and violations of rights.

You're being ridiculous. Didn't the IRS commission have a proposal ready to go for whomever took office?
Your lack of information as to what has been going on for decades is what is ridiculous. They have just expanded on what they have been doing for a long time. You voted for it, Dems hold both houses and the presidency, call your reps and tell THEM that you aren't happy after all you voted them in. The other half of the nation tried to warn you but you are so entrenched in your opinions that you refused to see.

Asshole Biden is giving the IRS $80 BILLION to spend on attacking taxpayers. You stupid fucks who voted for that moron get what you deserve.
Am I the only person who remembers when Trump shutdown the government and federal employees had to go 5 weeks without a paycheck? Including IRS employees?

Nothing you have posted in this conversation is anything that I was not previously aware of. I don't why you keep behaving as if I am uneducated
Your insecurity is baffling. Where did I question your education or what you have accomplished. I really couldn't care less about you or your accomplishments. You are just another internet typist that spouts your opinion and tries to convince everyone that you are an expert. If you were any kind of expert, you damn sure wouldn't be posting on this board and I include myself in that last statement. It would be nice if you would be as truthful with yourself.

Your lack of information as to what has been going on for decades is what is ridiculous. They have just expanded on what they have been doing for a long time. You voted for it, Dems hold both houses and the presidency, call your reps and tell THEM that you aren't happy after all you voted them in. The other half of the nation tried to warn you but you are so entrenched in your opinions that you refused to see.
No, they have NOT expanded on what they've been doing for years. This is what they WANT to do, however it's not a done deal yet but if and when they do, there will be a lot more people impacted than there are now.

Your mistake is in thinking that I am one of those people and that is the reason you believe me to be upset however you couldn't be more wrong.

The other half of the nation? Are you referring to the Trump supporters or just Republicans in general?

Your insecurity is baffling. Where did I question your education or what you have accomplished. I really couldn't care less about you or your accomplishments. You are just another internet typist that spouts your opinion and tries to convince everyone that you are an expert. If you were any kind of expert, you damn sure wouldn't be posting on this board and I include myself in that last statement. It would be nice if you would be as truthful with yourself.
LOL, my insecurity? You're explaining things to me as if you couldn't possibly conceive the notion of me already having knowledge of said information.

Oh and I am an expert actually, a certified expert and subject matter expert, in more than one area although I don't know why you think any of that would preclude me from spending time talking with others on this message board about topics that interest me.

No, they have NOT expanded on what they've been doing for years. This is what they WANT to do, however it's not a done deal yet but if and when they do, there will be a lot more people impacted than there are now.

Your mistake is in thinking that I am one of those people and that is the reason you believe me to be upset however you couldn't be more wrong.

The other half of the nation? Are you referring to the Trump supporters or just Republicans in general?
Keep talking, you remove the doubt with each successive post. You actually believe that half of the nation is either Trump supporters OR Republican? You discredit a hell of a lot of people with your over generalizations.

You're explaining things to me as if you couldn't possibly conceive the notion of me already having knowledge of said information.
I direct your attention to the title of your OP.

Biden's tax plan could give IRS more access to your bank account​

I just brought to your attention that his tax plan has nothing to do with access to your account. They have had that access for decades. Now quit breaking your arm patting yourself on the back for all of your non-existent accomplishments. Clearly no one here is impressed. B-Bye.

Keep talking, you remove the doubt with each successive post. You actually believe that half of the nation is either Trump supporters OR Republican? You discredit a hell of a lot of people with your over generalizations.
Sure, sure. I ask you a question and you try to turn it into a statement made by me. Who are the other half of the nation you're referring to then? And what political power do they have to put someone other than Biden or Trump into office?

And why should I care what doubts you have? No brag, just fact.

I direct your attention to the title of your OP.

Biden's tax plan could give IRS more access to your bank account​

I just brought to your attention that his tax plan has nothing to do with access to your account. They have had that access for decades. Now quit breaking your arm patting yourself on the back for all of your non-existent accomplishments. Clearly no one here is impressed. B-Bye.
And I direct your attention to the operative words "COULD GIVE" and "MORE ACCESS".

Your objection has nothing to do with the proposal, you just like to take pot shots at me, have from the very first time you ever commented on one of my posts. We already know this about you.

A lot of projection going on in your responses :)

Sure, sure. I ask you a question and you try to turn it into a statement made by me. Who are the other half of the nation you're referring to then? And what political power do they have to put someone other than Biden or Trump into office?

And why should I care what doubts you have? No brag, just fact.
If you don't care what doubts I have, why all the illegitimate self-aggrandizement? Who are you trying to convince, you or me?

you just like to take pot shots at me
Pot shots are not taken unless you either present something that is not true or if you present a blatantly untrue, subjective opinion of it. If you don't want to be criticized or disagreed with, quit posting. That is what debate is, airing differing opinions. If you want blind agreement, go find a liberal board.

And I direct your attention to the operative words "COULD GIVE" and "MORE ACCESS".

Your objection has nothing to do with the proposal, you just like to take pot shots at me, have from the very first time you ever commented on one of my posts. We already know this about you.

A lot of projection going on in your responses :)
"More Access?" How could they give the IRS more access? As I've said before in this thread, they've had TOTAL access to your finances for years. They know what you have AND they can seize it anytime they want. How can they have more access. Your BS thread is complaining about more red tape that the banks have to jump through, not access.

1642528782034.png

Poppy was 14 points down to Dukakis when he said read my lips

he crushed the grumpy green on voting day

/thread

Forum List

Back