Biden's $80 billion IRS tax enforcement plan. Will they now go after tax evader Al Sharpton?

show them to whom? he’s shared them with all that he’s require to

why won’t your cult leader pay his taxes? plantation boy, why do you continue to support your cult leader that cheats on his taxes?
Come on Slies, the coward has hid his taxes and you know that.

Ask Biden why won't pay them, you had no problem with your God not handling up on his. You're on your knees so much you don't know what he has or hasn't done.

Come on Slies, the coward has hid his taxes and you know that.

Ask Biden why won't pay them, you had no problem with your God not handling up on his. You're on your knees so much you don't know what he has or hasn't done.
No, I don't know it...as far as I know they were all filed, heck Vance got them from the Feds

I have no idea what you are rambling on in your second paragraph...if Xiden didn't or doesn't want to make his taxes public, I have no issue with that, I do take issue with him not paying half a million that he owes.

Sure they did, name them.
You want me to name the agencies that make up the intel community? United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

s://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2139-statement-by-ncsc-director-william-evanina-election-threat-update-for-the-american-public

"CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China. Although China will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues. For example, it has harshly criticized the Administration’s statements and actions on Hong Kong, TikTok, the legal status of the South China Sea, and China’s efforts to dominate the 5G market. Beijing recognizes that all of these efforts might affect the presidential race."

and here is ole Joey Xiden, in China, on video, asking Xi for help to win if he runs for President: United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said

You want me to name the agencies that make up the intel community? United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

s://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2139-statement-by-ncsc-director-william-evanina-election-threat-update-for-the-american-public

"CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China. Although China will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues. For example, it has harshly criticized the Administration’s statements and actions on Hong Kong, TikTok, the legal status of the South China Sea, and China’s efforts to dominate the 5G market. Beijing recognizes that all of these efforts might affect the presidential race."

and here is ole Joey Xiden, in China, on video, asking Xi for help to win if he runs for President: United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said
WOW, you are a Q NUT.
I said name the intelligence agencies that implicate BIDEN, you moron.

'here is ole Joey Xiden, in China, on video, asking Xi for help to win if he runs for President: United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia'

Which shows nothing.

“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said

Joe Biden joked in 2013 about accepting Chinese help to seek the Oval Office, and the moment was caught on video still viewable on the Obama White House YouTube page.
After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said to laughter from the assembled US and Chinese dignitaries.

You Q NUTS will try anything.

WOW, you are a Q NUT.
I said name the intelligence agencies that implicate BIDEN, you moron.

'here is ole Joey Xiden, in China, on video, asking Xi for help to win if he runs for President: United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia'

Which shows nothing.

“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said

Joe Biden joked in 2013 about accepting Chinese help to seek the Oval Office, and the moment was caught on video still viewable on the Obama White House YouTube page.
After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said to laughter from the assembled US and Chinese dignitaries.

You Q NUTS will try anything.
I listed the name of the intel agencies for you

I provided you a link to the intel agencies that said China helped Xiden.

I gave you want you asked for.

i have you what you wanted but like a good cultist you attacked the truth
Attacked the Truth?
You give a list of intelligence agencies from wiki.
Those agencies exist but you give no proof of one helping Biden.

You're list doesn't prove shit, as well as your other link.

Attacked the Truth?
You give a list of intelligence agencies from wiki.
Those agencies exist but you give no proof of one helping Biden.

You're list doesn't prove shit, as well as your other link.
Yes...the truth...that Xiden asked China for help, and that China helped

No, I don't know it...as far as I know they were all filed, heck Vance got them from the Feds

I have no idea what you are rambling on in your second paragraph...if Xiden didn't or doesn't want to make his taxes public, I have no issue with that, I do take issue with him not paying half a million that he owes.
Biden made his taxes public, why won't Trump make his public? We both know why he won't.

Biden made his taxes public, why won't Trump make his public? We both know why he won't.
Yeah, he did....but he left out the part that he owed half a million dollars....so making them public really doesn't do all that much for us.

I don't care that he made them public, and I don't care that Trump didn't....as we learned from this, it matters very little.

Yes...the truth...that Xiden asked China for help, and that China helped
You're a moron, Biden was one year into his VP at the time you idiot.

Joe Biden once joked in 2013 about accepting Chinese help to seek the Oval Office, and the moment was caught on video still viewable on the Obama White House YouTube page.

The then-vice president made the remarks at the opening of the US-China Strategic And Economic Dialogue in Washington DC.

See, Biden was joking, like Trumptards always claimed Trump did, but people chuckled and laughed

Yeah, he did....but he left out the part that he owed half a million dollars....so making them public really doesn't do all that much for us.

I don't care that he made them public, and I don't care that Trump didn't....as we learned from this, it matters very little.

No, Biden didn't owe $500,000 in taxes.

According to their tax returns, in 2017 and 2018 the Bidens and his wife Jill avoided payroll taxes on nearly $13.3 million in income from book royalties and speaking fees. They did so by classifying the income as S-corporation profits rather than taxable wages.”

The Bidens didn’t avoid any Social Security tax, which applied only to the first $127,200 of income in 2017 and $128,400 in 2018. But they would under Mr. Biden’s tax plan, which would impose the 12.4% Social Security tax on income over $400,000; the same loophole he used in 2017-18.

As CNBC has described, money Biden made from book deals and speeches flowed into the S corporations and was then remitted to Biden and his wife as ‘distributions’ rather than salary. When money is funneled through an S corporation, the recipient doesn’t owe Social Security or Medicare taxes on it, nor can the source of revenue be traced.

So, it is legal.

Of course Al Sharpton will waltz away scot-free. He is a well known, prominent democrat. Totally above any rule of law.

You're a moron, Biden was one year into his VP at the time you idiot.

Joe Biden once joked in 2013 about accepting Chinese help to seek the Oval Office, and the moment was caught on video still viewable on the Obama White House YouTube page.

The then-vice president made the remarks at the opening of the US-China Strategic And Economic Dialogue in Washington DC.

See, Biden was joking, like Trumptards always claimed Trump did, but people chuckled and laughed
cool, he asked and got it

thankfully the american people are realizing xiden and the cult are the wrong folks for the job.

No, Biden didn't owe $500,000 in taxes.

According to their tax returns, in 2017 and 2018 the Bidens and his wife Jill avoided payroll taxes on nearly $13.3 million in income from book royalties and speaking fees. They did so by classifying the income as S-corporation profits rather than taxable wages.”

The Bidens didn’t avoid any Social Security tax, which applied only to the first $127,200 of income in 2017 and $128,400 in 2018. But they would under Mr. Biden’s tax plan, which would impose the 12.4% Social Security tax on income over $400,000; the same loophole he used in 2017-18.

As CNBC has described, money Biden made from book deals and speeches flowed into the S corporations and was then remitted to Biden and his wife as ‘distributions’ rather than salary. When money is funneled through an S corporation, the recipient doesn’t owe Social Security or Medicare taxes on it, nor can the source of revenue be traced.

So, it is legal.
interesting we have no idea where the money came from….

likely the same sources of the art purchases for hunter

cool, he asked and got it

thankfully the american people are realizing xiden and the cult are the wrong folks for the job.
Sure, moron.
The only one who asked for China's (and Russia) help winning election was Trump.

June 17 2020
In a withering behind-the-scenes portrayal, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton accused him of sweeping misdeeds that included explicitly seeking Chinese President Xi Jinping’s help to win re-election.

Bolton, a longtime foreign policy hawk who Trump fired in September over policy differences, also said that the U.S. president had expressed a willingness to halt criminal investigations to give “personal favors to dictators he liked,”.

Trump told Fox News in a separate interview that Bolton had broken the law by including highly classified material in the book.

Why isn't Bolton in jail?
Why isn't Trump suing Bolton?

interesting we have no idea where the money came from….

likely the same sources of the art purchases for hunter
Right, idiot.
Trump can't read a book, let alone write one.
How is the orange retard doing on the lecture circuit?

Even George cashed in.

May 20 2011
Before he left the White House, George W. Bush said he had plans to “replenish the ol’ coffers” by making a ‘ridiculous’ amount of money on the lecture circuit.

Like other recent former presidents, he’s done just that.

In the two years since leaving office, Bush has earned an estimated $15 million at $100,000 to $150,000 per speech, the Center for Public Integrity reported Friday. Bush’s spokesman, David Sherzer, said the former president has delivered about 140 paid speeches.

The orange grifter, can't put two sentences together.

Forum List

Back