Biden: You Can’t Legislate Through Executive Orders ‘Unless You’re a Dictator’

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”
Wait! That is exsctly what the Liar in Chief did for four long years....and nothing from you lunatics. He will use EOs to overturn every racist and damaging EO that your messiah approved...

And Oh....he doesn't have to hold it up like some middle schooler after he signs each one. Biden is not a Sociopathic Narcissist.
He i stupid. He funded black lives matter...antifa.news

Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?

The difference is in Washington's days it was used sparingly. As time goes on it gets used more and more by each new administration to unilaterally push through their agenda and go around Congress.

Cause and effect, Taz. As Congress has become more partisan and polarized, the refusal to negotiate and voting along strict party lines, and quite frankly, Mitch McConnell, left few options in order to get things done. Even Republicans Senators are complaining that they used to legislate and they don't do that any more.

McConnell killed ALL bills, both Republican and Democratic. He just wanted to do judges.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”
Democrats are in a state of hypocrisy??..LOL!!..that's a good one. You cons always go crazy about the deficit and executive orders when a democrat is in the White House. Case in point Clinton and Obama, but go silent when a gets in. Case in Point Trump.
It is a 2 party system. To deny both parties spin the truth and are hypocritical is the same as saying " my side is good and your side is bad"

And that? Childish and naïve.

There is a vast difference between "spinning the truth" and outright lying. Republican lie because their policies don't work, and they haven't worked since Reagan. That's why you've had 3 economic crashes, and have the widest wealth gap in the first world. That's why cities are run by Democrats. They do policies which work, but they're also working around the state and federal polices of the Republicans, and they're stuck with Republican policies which cut revenues, even as costs rise.

Wait! That is exsctly what the Liar in Chief did for four long years....and nothing from you lunatics. He will use EOs to overturn every racist and damaging EO that your messiah approved...

And Oh....he doesn't have to hold it up like some middle schooler after he signs each one. Biden is not a Sociopathic Narcissist.
Ah yes. Racist.

Keystone pipeline was racist.

Got it.

Lol racist? Native Americans are passed at Biden for axing millions of American jobs

Democrats are in a state of hypocrisy??..LOL!!..that's a good one. You cons always go crazy about the deficit and executive orders when a democrat is in the White House. Case in point Clinton and Obama, but go silent when a gets in. Case in Point Trump.
It is a 2 party system. To deny both parties spin the truth and are hypocritical is the same as saying " my side is good and your side is bad"

There is a vast difference between "spinning the truth" and outright lying. Republican lie because their policies don't work, and they haven't worked since Reagan. That's why you've had 3 economic crashes, and have the widest wealth gap in the first world. That's why cities are run by Democrats. They do policies which work, but they're also working around the state and federal polices of the Republicans, and they're stuck with Republican policies which cut revenues, even as costs rise.
Once again, offering your opinion as fact.
I can do the same thing. But that would be immature and not helpful for a debate.
So have at it.

Ah yes. Racist.

Keystone pipeline was racist.

Got it.
"Elections have Consequences"
I agree.

Elections have consequences.

But sometimes those consequences have a negative affect on those that voted in favor of those consequences.

Like I have always said.....just be careful for what you wish for.
I am just happy we don't have an Insurrectionist as President. But...I guess you would be okay with that?

There is a vast difference between "spinning the truth" and outright lying.
Like you claiming all of President Asterisks EOs were reversals when in fact 2/3 were not?

Dictator Joe is killing tens of thousands more jobs today with his pen.

Try telling the whole truth,. Biden made that comment when he was asked by George Stephanopoulos about tax policy. He clearly stated that tax policy cannot be enforced through executive order. Biden clearly was talking about the limits of executive orders. he clearly stated that there are certain executive orders he would immediately sign. Also he signed some executive orders to rescind Trump's executive orders. Trump essentially ruled by executive order because his proposals were too extreme to get through Congress.l

Biden's most difficult task is convincing all dem senators to go along with his nut base....many dem senators from red states will not play ball with AOC and her crazy friends....then just like before the house and senate will flip back in two years making Joe an after thought....

Its the same game they always play on us...

Voters are going to give Republicans who tried to steal the election control of Congress? I think not. The attempted coup by right wing fascists was a gamechanger for 2022.

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
So I guess you feel the right to determine what is an abusive executive order.

That is why you have no credibility in here dahling,.
I do. That’s my right to have an that opinion.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

And I have the right to express my opinion about your opinion.

You got a problem with tha?
Your opinion is that I’m not entitled to my opinion.

Not all opinions are equal.
All opinions ARE equal.

Not why you see that as wrong.

No they aren't. The opinion of an idiot has no value whatsoever. If you have no clue what you're talking about, your opinion on the subject has no value either.

But most importantly, an opinion based on false or misleading information, becomes a danger to society when it leads to attacks on others, injuries and death.
If one has an opinion whether based on false information for not, it is only an opinion. Now, you may decide what to call false information....but that will ALSO be your opinion.

For example.....many people....likely you as well, spewed how Trump was a Russian Asset based on what you believed to be true information spewed by Adam Schiff.....that was your opinion based on what you deemed to be true information.

Now, your opinion based on false information did not cost a life per say.....however, it stymied an administrations ability to govern and cost the American Taxpayer 30 million dollars....and I wonder how many children in Chicago died due to freezing to death and how many winter coats 30 million would have bought for them....But I digress.

You see, you are a hack. False information in your eyes is information you don't agree with. True information in your eyes is information you DO agree with.

And that is why you are who you are.

Good luck with that.

Cya.

You are the hacki who deals false information. Clearly the Russians saw Trump as a asset. That is why Russians hacked the DNC servers, Podesta's e-mails and gave other aid to Trump. Trump for his part was aware of the fact that the Russians were helping him and the campaign turned over internal polling data and other campaign information to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence.

What stymied them was their extreme right wing agenda. They governed against the will of the people. That is why Trump was forced to use EOs to govern.

Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?

The difference is in Washington's days it was used sparingly. As time goes on it gets used more and more by each new administration to unilaterally push through their agenda and go around Congress.

Cause and effect, Taz. As Congress has become more partisan and polarized, the refusal to negotiate and voting along strict party lines, and quite frankly, Mitch McConnell, left few options in order to get things done. Even Republicans Senators are complaining that they used to legislate and they don't do that any more.

McConnell killed ALL bills, both Republican and Democratic. He just wanted to do judges.
Hey Fuckstick, Dimwingers control both houses of Congress, so Pedo Joe has no excuse to be a Dictator (by his own definition).

That's why cities are run by Democrats.

Cities that are in economic ruin, crime infested shitholes, and/or the citizens are fleeing in droves like Detroit, New York, San Francisco and on and on......

Hey Fuckstick, Dimwingers control both houses of Congress, so Pedo Joe has no excuse to be a Dictator (by his own definition).
The Senate has just now finished negotiations on the organization of the Senate so it could not pass anything until Monday.

Last edited:

That link and quote, are, of course, a lie.

Why is it you people cannot start a discussion without leading with a lie?

That's why cities are run by Democrats.

Cities that are in economic ruin, crime infested shitholes, and/or the citizens are fleeing in droves like Detroit, New York, San Francisco and on and on......

#4 in US
This graph shows the GDP of the San Francisco Bay Area from 2001 to 2019. In 2019, the GDP amounted to 531.25 billion U.S. dollars

#1 in US
about 1.46 trillion

In 2019, the GDP of New York was about 1.46 trillion U.S. dollars.

237.09 billion

In 2019, Detroit's GDP amounted to 237.09 billion U.S. dollars. The Bureau of Economic analysis reported Detroit's GDP from 2001 to 2019

Last edited:

Forum List

Back