Biden Wins

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He ain't perfect - but he ain't Trump! Thank you, President Biden!

1666293340520.png

View attachment 713035
First President in US History to tell Putin he could takeover Crimea.....oops that was Obama... and we'd do nothing about it.
Let me start again... Second President in US History to tell Putin he could take over Ukraine and he would do Nothing About It.

First President in US History to Tell Putin he could help Iran develop Nuclear Weapons and we'd do nothing about it.....ooops that was Obama.
Let me start again.... Second President in US History to Tell Putin he could help Iran develop Nuclear Weapons and we'd do nothing about it.

First President in US History to give a Terrorist State Millions of Dollars to purchase weapons, military hardware and technology to terrorize the MIddle East With (Iran)...oops that was Obama.
Let me start again.... Second President in US History to give a Terrorist State Millions of Dollars worth of military hardware, weapons, ammo and technology to terrorize the Middle East With (Afghanistan.)

First President in US History to help Iran sell suicide drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with.

First President in US History to shut down an American Pipeline throwing 20,000 Americans out of work while opening a Russian Pipeline.

First President in History to cause Baby Formula Shortages, Supply Chain Shortages, 14% inflation, lose $18 Trillion in Wealth from this country, and cause 401ks to lose 20% of their value all the while levying $750 Billion in new taxes on The Working Poor, Middle Class and Small Businesses.

First President in US History to take America from a net exporter of oil and gas to a net importer.

First President in US History to to increase illegal immigration by 200% and increase violent Crime in Democrat controlled cities by 20%.

Do I really need to go on with what this clown did to kill people with experimental vaccines or how many people his fascist lockdowns and mandates killed?

Joe's Motto: "Let's make The Middle East Glass Again."

Last edited:

View attachment 713035
I can personally reply to the bullet point about the PACT act. It is shit. I have used the VA health care system for nearly 30 years and I have never had the problems that I have encountered in the past two years and particularly since this act went into effect. It has been nearly impossible to get anything done using any of the systems they have put in place. I accessed the help line and the lady assisted me for over 2 hours with little to no change. When I asked what the problem was, she said "the government" I stated that it seemed they were trying to discourage use and she said she agreed. Fuck Biden, the democrats and PACT.

View attachment 713035
The one huge negative that might cancel out all the positives is the expansion of Nato.

It's always been crystal clear that Trump was a much better choice on avoiding nuclear war with Russia.

A heavy defeat of the Dem party overall could at the least present some hope that Biden won't maintain enough popularity to continue America's war on Russia.

Even considering that the R's are just as hawkish as the D's.

Forum List

Back