Biden Wins!

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.
Anti Trump NEWS organizations do not name the President elect.
Fox has declared Biden the WINNER

Trump says he might leave the country if he loses.
Will his best friend Vlad find a nice place for him in the Urals?

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.

Tax evasion? he didnt complete his tax returns? You have evidence of that?

Hell even Dopey would have been an improvement.
Good riddance GRUMPY!!

5d8a689267d313c40b4a16860b1b57a9.jpg

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!
Wonderful day. I had my doubts but America and god showed up to vote

The Donald might HAVE to leave the country ... before Jan 23rd ... as soon as Quid Pro Joe drops his right hand, scores of indictments are going to be unsealed ... and arrests made ... dragging The Donald off the grandstand in chains ...

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Bull. We got out the vote. During a pandemic. Trump was mishandling the pandemic. Mail in voting is the future.

They went after Trump for 4 years with no real evidence, only suspicions from political enemies who didn't like him. If you want to go after Trump, We need to investigate every sitting senator and how they made their money. We need to go after Biden and his son first.

True Americans are not something you can even comprehend.

The Donald might HAVE to leave the country ... before Jan 23rd ... as soon as Quid Pro Joe drops his right hand, scores of indictments are going to be unsealed ... and arrests made ... dragging The Donald off the grandstand in chains ...

Trump won't be making any concession speeches and I seriously doubt he'll even attend the inauguration. He's just that much of an asshole.

president biden - Google Search
When was Cognitively Impaired Joe sworn in?
I hadn't see the news?

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Bull. We got out the vote. During a pandemic. Trump was mishandling the pandemic. Mail in voting is the future.

If that's true, why ban poll watchers? Hmm?

Bull. We got out the vote.

So did Trump.

He beat his 2016 popular vote total by over 7 million

I hope to god Trump wins in the Courts. Because if he doesn't we are going to have to fight the Communists in the streets.

Forum List

Back