Biden Wins!

9A543BB1-1D38-41DF-AF21-A04ECD25A8BE.jpeg

I have some news for the stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat retards.

The filthy ass Left leaning news networks don't pick the President of the US. It is the Electoral College.

FUNNY, I doubt you said this on election night in November 2016, hmmmmmm, my little cockroach?

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!
I remember early calls like this for President elect Gore in 2000. How did that work out?

The filthy ass Left leaning news networks don't pick the President of the US. It is the Electoral College.
True, but that is how the networks called it, on the electoral numbers, going to Biden.

The certified vote, will change with all votes counted and verified....but not enough to Change the electoral votes....

If recounts at requests by Trump, there still likely, will b no change in electoral votes....

But, if there is enough to Change the outcome then, then the winner will be changed....

Last edited:

True, but that is how the networks called it, on the electoral numbers, going to Biden.

The certified vote, will change with all votes counted and verified....but not enough to Chang the electoral votes....

If recounts at requests by Trump, there still likely, will b no change in electoral votes....

But, if there is enough to Chang the outcome then, then the winner will be changed....
to Chang the outcome? lol

i am waiting for the trumptards citing you as admitting Chinese influence.

With 70,000 votes left to count, Biden has a 35,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania ... if this margin holds, Penn will go to an automatic recount ... if it widens, The Donald can request a recount ...

We'll find out for sure on December 8th ...

The last numbers update from PA (the one before this one) put the percentage lead at 0.5%, right at the edge of recountability. That percentage has been "raising, rising" (0:13 below), steadily for days and it just widened a bit more. Once it hits 0.6, buh-bye.

In fact Rump was filmed actually counting Joe Biden's vote count as it came in. Here it is.

Yeah, they said in Fox news there was another mail in dump from Pittsburgh, just so they get over that auto recount (can't have that now!) of 0.5%. As I said from the beginning, it was clear that the Biden team was relying on the ever elusive "mail in ballot" to win for them. Here, 6 days later, they accept new votes in PENN. How do Americans feel about that? How does the world that is watching?

This mail out method is now being promoted by California Governor for future elections. If he does, in short, you will never have another GOP president again.

It will be an interesting decade. Thankfully I will be long gone before the communist scourge covers the globe. It will be a sad day knowing that they have won though. I predicted they would for some time, once we decided to not hold China to any standard. They will take this as permissions to do as they please in other nations. They will certainly not reject the invitation.

I remember early calls like this for President elect Gore in 2000. How did that work out?
There was a 500 vote difference in 1 state...Florida.

This election there are multiple states that pushed Biden over, that president Trump, needed to win.

The Wall Street Journal doesn't decide the count.

The certified vote, will change with all votes counted and verified....but not enough to Chang the electoral votes....

But, if there is enough to Chang the outcome then, then the winner will be changed....

The Trump lawyers are speaking now about the lawsuits to expose the extensive Democrat voter fraud. The Courts will decide the election after reviewing the cases. Just like they did in 2000. The stupid Left leaning news networks don't get a vote.

Of course you uneducated idiot Moon Bats don't understand things like that.

Since when does the media have official capacity?

Even fox news called it and at the percentage of votes counted are at a certain point and there is no chance that the remaining votes will put the other in front that is when it is called

to Chang the outcome? lol

i am waiting for the trumptards citing you as admitting Chinese influence.
:lol:
My keyboard on kindle is sticking and the 'e' is a problem, unless I press it a couple of times...

Congratulations to the winners.

I have just read that the CNN commentator Van Jones cried with joy.

Those people who voted for the Dem ticket will need to be saved from themselves, so hopefully the Republicans can block any measure that could negatively impact all of us, including those people who so foolishly voted for the Dem ticket.

345D7B39-6B27-410B-9DE1-1EE90BF526D9.jpeg

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Never has this been more relevant.....

All that is required for evil men to prevail....is for good men to do ntohing

Forum List

Back