Biden Wins!

1604780626907.png

:laughing0301: :lol:

And still what some 5 million more voted for Biden?

closer to 4 million.

But it destroys the arguments I've seen here that COVID destroyed Trumps chances.

Despite Covid, Trump beat 70 million, only surpassed in history by Biden.
I know a lot of dummies who never voted before were very vocal trump supporters. Don is a good con man he conned half of America

Don is a good con man he conned half of America

and Joe conned the other half
I believe unless you are rich and greedy you should be voting democratic. The gop is the party that says money should be allowed to influence politics and corporations should pay no taxes

The gop is the party that says money should be allowed to influence politics
Where do Democrats get all the money to campaign?

Lemonade stands?

closer to 4 million.

But it destroys the arguments I've seen here that COVID destroyed Trumps chances.

I know a lot of dummies who never voted before were very vocal trump supporters. Don is a good con man he conned half of America

I believe unless you are rich and greedy you should be voting democratic. The gop is the party that says money should be allowed to influence politics and corporations should pay no taxes

Lemonade stands?
Yea we have to. Why did conservative judges decide the way they did on citizens united? Knowing that money is already a problem the made it worse

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.
Y'know, I just want him gone. No concession speech, no trial, no jail, no public humiliation.

Just. Please. Leave. We have a huge stain to clean. This is gonna take a while.
He will never really leave

He craves attention and will sit on the outside screaming....

LOOK at me!
Yep. The GOP has a problem here. He's not going away, and his cult isn't either.
His cult is ex Tea Party
They will find something else to fuk up

closer to 4 million.

Lemonade stands?
Yea we have to. Why did conservative judges decide the way they did on citizens united? Knowing that money is already a problem the made it worse

Why did conservative judges decide the way they did on citizens united?

To even things up with what unions were donating?

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
:laughing0301:
Imagine if Trump is able to prove it!!!

The left has become very sloppy with its fraudulent projects since they tried to assassinate Reagan and get Bush Sr in 7years early.Their agenda has become and more haphazard and clumsy. They are drunk with power.

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.
Y'know, I just want him gone. No concession speech, no trial, no jail, no public humiliation.

Just. Please. Leave. We have a huge stain to clean. This is gonna take a while.
He will never really leave

He craves attention and will sit on the outside screaming....

LOOK at me!
Yep. The GOP has a problem here. He's not going away, and his cult isn't either.
His cult is ex Tea Party
They will find something else to fuk up
You keep interfering with people. Leave them alone. You actually think you know better and are much more dangerous to yourselves forcing others to pay for it.

Well let me be the first to say to you Democrats, congratulations.

Just remember: When you drive the country off into the ditch, you know who to call.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Anti Trump NEWS organizations do not name the President elect.
Fox has declared Biden the WINNER
Well, then it must be true…

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!
The Media doesn’t award Electoral votes.

closer to 4 million.

Lemonade stands?

Why did conservative judges decide the way they did on citizens united?

To even things up with what unions were donating?
I’m sure they had their exceses

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Anti Trump NEWS organizations do not name the President elect.

And neither do tinpot wannabe dictators. The Voters have spoken.

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!

I channeled George Orwell and he told me to send y'all a message: Enjoy your blooming Totalitarianism and I told you so!

:th_BlackHelicopter:

Biden Wins!

Sorry, no, Tweeter. The MSM have simply projected Biden the winner. There are still many lawsuits out there and recounts. Biden doesn't WIN snowflake until the EC SAYS he won in December.

And if that happens, likely it might be, its a hollow victory: a lame president no one voted for, only voted against his opponent, with no message, no following, no mandate, continuing Covid crisis, a worsening economy, massive spending, huge losses in the House, no senate and no supreme court.

Dark, dark days ahead for this country under Biden.

This2.jpg

Congratulations President Biden and Kamala.

I cried and screamed so loud when I heard you won. It was a very stressful and exhausting 4 years. Good Luck God Bless You and Kamala. I’ll be with you all the way.

Forum List

Back