Biden, Who A Year Ago Caved to the Taliban, Makes Veiled Threat to Slaughter Republicans with F-15s

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
It was an off-script, which indicates how he really thinks. Funny how he wouldn't bomb Taliban until they allowed all 8,000 Americans still stuck there out of the country. But he's prepared to deploy the regular military against Americans.

Choose to not understand what he said, to totally distort what he said.

It is whatever sticks to the wall.

It was an off-script, which indicates how he really thinks. Funny how he wouldn't bomb Taliban until they allowed all 8,000 Americans still stuck there out of the country. But he's prepared to deploy the regular military against Americans.

The entire DemoKKKrat party is a terrorist group.

Not at all. You clearly do not understand on purpose, and I will go as far as saying that you do not listen to his speeches.

I don't listen to him, a year and a half of one dementia patient was enough

Slow Joe will slip into stage seven shortly

Choose to not understand what he said, to totally distort what he said.

It is whatever sticks to the wall.

We know what the Great Divider said.

1662057109833.png

We know what the Great Divider said.

View attachment 690063
Coming from those who choose to follow a Dictator wanna be, who insists he "Won" the 2020 election and took hundreds of classified documents without telling anyone out of the WH once he left.

Spread lies all you like.

So many Republican candidates are scrubbing his name off their sites. Poison, is not good during an election year. And he has brought plenty, so that many Republicans are saying enough.

Coming from those who choose to follow a Dictator wanna be, who insists he "Won" the 2020 election and took hundreds of classified documents without telling anyone out of the WH once he left.

So many Republican candidates are scrubbing his name off their sites. Poison, is not good during an election year. And he has brought plenty, so that many Republicans are saying enough.

Ah, I figured TDS would come out

The entire DemoKKKrat party is a terrorist group.

Civilians don't have F-15s so he was clearly referring to military ones, to be used on civilians. He has already weaponized the FBI against legitimate opposition, and ordinary grandmas are rotting in jail because they followed a bunch of people into the Capitol, the doors of which were buzzed open from the inside for many. Even AOC admitted it:

"There were officers on the inside working with them...who were clearly sympathic...opening the doors..."

They were incited by FBI assets like Ray Epps, who to this day has been charged with nothing.

Biden was talking about the American Taliban, which consists of MAGAtard hillbillies and nutbags.

OIP-M-M.jpg

I don't listen to him, a year and a half of one dementia patient was enough

Slow Joe will slip into stage seven shortly
I always listen to Presidential addresses, billed as major, and on in prime time.

Not this time. I'm drained of strength and energy by Democrat leaders calling me names and disparaging my beliefs.

I have good friends who are Democrats. I know them well enough to know that they can't be proud of what is happening today.

Forum List

Back