Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy

Not a single thing you posted was accurate. What exactly is the Republican plan to address anything you poorly enumerated?

Well you said move forward. The Communist party has total control now and we seen how they moved us forward with what I did list. One can only assume moving forward means twice as many illegals, twice as many IRS agents, twice as high inflation, twice as many American fentanyl deaths, twice as high interest rates, twice as high gasoline prices.

That's why I said if that's what you consider moving forward, I can't wait until we start moving backwards again.

I'm a MAGA Republican and I don't feel that way, but offended he says that about me. By MAGA he means anybody that voted for Trump, which include Independents and Democrats who crossed over.

If you don’t support stolen election theory, you are a RINO

Hand in your MAGA hat

I'm a MAGA Republican and I don't feel that way, but offended he says that about me. By MAGA he means anybody that voted for Trump, which include Independents and Democrats who crossed over.
Biden was clear “not all, not even most” is what he said. Listen here and tell me the difference

Hillary conceded on Election Night
Still waiting for Trump
Hillary conceded after the could not steal enough votes in key states. She screwed over her supporters by not showing up and was drugged up and drunk. She waited more than three hours before she conceded.

Forum List

Back