Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy

Yes he profited bigly. He killed the agreement with Iran, pulled out of the TPP, alienated our allies, wrecked South Carolina's soybean farmers....

Actually, you're full of beans. Trump's net worth actually went down during his tenure as President.

He also donated his salary.

Now scurry off to do a Goggle search to see how I was right, little girlie.

Nope. Biden didn't shut down any oil and gas. You're ignorant.
What's this then, faggot?

"(i) proposing new regulations to establish comprehensive standards of performance and emission guidelines for methane and volatile organic compound emissions from existing operations in the oil and gas sector, including the exploration and production, transmission, processing, and storage segments, by September 2021; and (ii) proposing a Federal Implementation Plan in accordance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s ‘‘Findings of Failure To Submit State Implementation Plan Revisions in Response to the 2016 Oil and Natural Gas Industry Control Techniques Guidelines for the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and for States in the Ozone Transport Region,’’ 85 FR 72963 (November 16, 2020), for California, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas by January 2022"

What's this then, faggot?

"(i) proposing new regulations to establish comprehensive standards of performance and emission guidelines for methane and volatile organic compound emissions from existing operations in the oil and gas sector, including the exploration and production, transmission, processing, and storage segments, by September 2021; and (ii) proposing a Federal Implementation Plan in accordance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s ‘‘Findings of Failure To Submit State Implementation Plan Revisions in Response to the 2016 Oil and Natural Gas Industry Control Techniques Guidelines for the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and for States in the Ozone Transport Region,’’ 85 FR 72963 (November 16, 2020), for California, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas by January 2022"

You could bash this moron, Surada, in the head with facts and she wouldn't get it. She has a terminal case democrat blindness to facts that disagree with her communist narrative.

Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President Joe Biden is preparing to deliver a major speech on Thursday promising to heal the “soul of the nation” even as he continues stoking fears about supporters of former President Donald Trump as “semi-fascist.”
“It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something — it’s like semi-fascism,” Biden said last week at a fundraiser criticizing the “extreme MAGA philosophy” driving the Republican Party.
Biden continues stoking fears about the dangers of Trump supporters, despite tacit calls for unity during his 2020 campaign.
“Instead of treating each other’s party as the opposition, we treat them as the enemy. This must end,” Biden said during his October 2020 speech at Gettysburg.
The president plans to deliver his new “soul of the nation” speech on Thursday evening at 8:00 pm near Independence Hall in Pennsylvania.

Commentary:
Personnaly, I will be skipping Joe Biden's speech. I plan on watching grass grow in my backyard instead.
As for some of his recent comments
The only “ASSAULT weapon” in this country that needs to be REMOVED is Biden and his fraudulent administration. He is “assaulting” everything this country was founded on along with our economy, energy, food supplies, borders/national defense, the military, our children (molested his own daughter, now enables the molesting of OUR kids), destroying our standing in the world with his feckless foreign policy, and is rapidly reducing us to a 3rd world country. He is a demented, sick (morally & physically), totally corrupt, traitorous, lying old man who has no business in the WH. He got 81 million ballots, not votes and is illegitimate.
I suggest that Joe Biden look at history before claiming Americans need F-15's to fight a modern civil war.
Please note that Biden recently and ignominiously retreated from a 20-year war against primitive Afghanistan. A country that had not one plane.
Surely if Americans decided to begin a Civil War in the 21st Century their know how and skills would and could defeat anything Biden could throw at them.

Never in the history of man has a leader been worse than Joe Biden, including Hitler. Anyone that cast a vote for this mindless idiot should never be allowed within a mile of a voting under penalty of death. You hear that you worthless fucks!

Nah. Wasn't that long ago where Hillary referred to us as Deplorables. We all know how that worked out for her.

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results.
we hope they keep on doing that.. works for us..

I frankly think there will be a red wave for one reason alone: America finally, even the Ds therein, see what dimrats are really about

we hope they keep on doing that.. works for us..

I frankly think there will be a red wave for one reason alone: America finally, even the Ds therein, see what dimrats are really about

It should be a red wave because it finally hit home.

A lot of Americans don't pay attention to politics. We are political junkies but most are not. That's why around election time, I try to educate those people if they plan to go out and vote. If all politically knowledgeable people did that, we might have better elections.

This election the uneducated voters don't need anybody to explain the situation to them. No, they may be aware of the border problems, the drug problems, the increase in violence problems, but they do understand paying for groceries, the increase in their utility bills, the increase in gasoline. They know who's in charge and who they need to get rid of to try and make some of these problems go away.

This election the uneducated voters don't need anybody to explain the situation to them. No, they may be aware of the border problems, the drug problems, the increase in violence problems, but they do understand paying for groceries, the increase in their utility bills, the increase in gasoline. They know who's in charge and who they need to get rid of to try and make some of these problems go away.

In short, they don't understand what causes inflation, how the groundwork was laid in YEARS of bad policies, but let's blame someone for it.

You guys are going to be so disappointed when nothing changes after Tuesday... just like you were in 1994 and 2010.

Forum List

Back