Biden White House: “This Hurricane Season” Will Be “Helped” By Investment In Climate Change

Gawd she's a stupid one

The woman is so insultingly stupid I want to smack her. Either our government is made up of colossal idiots or they think we are really stupid.

So now Joe has helped curb hurricanes with a spending bill funneling billions to pet leftwing companies again like Solyndra? Pleeeease.

I'll almost want to laugh now over the coming years as we continue to be battered with hurricane after hurricane.

The woman is so insultingly stupid I want to smack her. Either our government is made up of colossal idiots or they think we are really stupid.

So now Joe has helped curb hurricanes with a spending bill funneling billions to pet leftwing companies again like Solyndra? Pleeeease.

I'll almost want to laugh now over the coming years as we continue to be battered with hurricane after hurricane.
If you have a really dumbass administration like we are seeing with Potatohead then it stands to reason they would have an idiot speaking for them to the press.

Cuz science.
Remember: Conservatives are the science deniers.

Every hurricane, blizzard or fire is because of this. . Obama said climate change was the cause of the Syrian civil war. . He and Biden both called it the greatest threat to our national security. (Who’s buying this?) . . Money is not the root of all evil, apparently climate change is.

Not to wish anything bad on any gulf coast resident, but it would be comical if the coming tropical depression (so far) takes a left instead of a right--will the media tell us how stupid Biden is for not accurately predicting the course of the storm? Of course not.

Oh no, biden is there to calm everyone. It was bush who had his hand on katrina and guided it right into new orleans.

Oh no, biden is there to calm everyone. It was bush who had his hand on katrina and guided it right into new orleans.
I was referring to the one that Trump, following the NOAA model, predicted the path to go deep into AL, but instead it crossed FL and headed up the Atlantic coast. All we heard for a week was "that stupid Trump never listens to anyone" Same thing.

If you have a really dumbass administration like we are seeing with Potatohead then it stands to reason they would have an idiot speaking for them to the press.

Especially when:
  1. A press secretary is only as good as her source and her source is Joe Biden.
  2. They can't have the press secretary looking smarter than the president of the country!
  3. Hard for a press secretary to really pin anything down hard and fast with a POTUS who might go off half-cocked and say anything, so you have to say basically NOTHING at press meetings to avoid contracting the buffoon in the WH.

Aw shucks, its happening. This storm just ran into canada. Inflation reduction act.

Aw shucks, its happening. This storm just ran into canada. Inflation reduction act.

Sounds like Puerto Rico and Canada ought to start taking lessons from Bermuda. Cat. 4 when it hit Bermuda, virtually no damage. Cat 1 when it hit PR and their power will be out for weeks with devastating damage. Remnant of a hurricane when it hits Canada and homes are washing into the sea and losses of power. What is wrong with this picture? Stupid democrats.

So then if you apply her logic - the hurricane hitting Canada is Biden's fault.

Nope, she just reading the notes given to her by the stupid one, just like xiden does.

Yes.
And I want to know who the hell is running things in the White House.
CNN and MSNBC for fucks sake has asked this question!
The only reason this man has not been impeached due to mental decline is the firm belief that Harris would actually be worse!!

Can anyone in the cult explain how any Biden legislation will make this Hurricane season less severe?

I fucking dare you to answer.

Forum List

Back