Biden White House Now Preparing For a Second Trump Term

The hilarious part is these fools keep on with the indictments, the bad press, and interviews to get Trump and it only helps Trump. But the really hilarious part is that even when this has happened over and over and over again, they continue doing the same thing. You just have to bang these people in the head and say, "Hello! Is anyone in there?"
What's real if they continue with Trump, his lawyers can get anyone involved to testify under oath. Liberals cannot have that.

5opibn (1).jpg

with about 2,000 participants which is a low sampling Trump is ahead

If you double the sampling then it is even.

The only bright news for Trump supports is he clearly beats all the republican contenders.

ep.13-14
2,103RV
HarrisX/Harris Poll
Harvard University Center for American Political StudiesBiden
40%
44%
Trump Trump+4
Sep.8-14
4,413A
Ipsos
ReutersBiden
39%
39%
Trump EVEN

In multiple surveys his Trumps unfavorable rating is higher than his favorable rating

Biden approval rating remains low

basically some poll say; Biden and other say Trump

Republicans unfavorable ratings are consistently higher in majority of polls

Still the election is still a year from now.

with about 2,000 participants which is a low sampling Trump is ahead

If you double the sampling then it even.

ep.13-14
2,103RV
HarrisX/Harris Poll
Harvard University Center for American Political StudiesBiden
40%
44%
Trump Trump+4
Sep.8-14
4,413A
Ipsos
ReutersBiden
39%
39%
Trump EVEN

Yeah.

Harvard/Harris consistently underrates Trump.

Like most bunk Leftist polls.

And Trump was never so much as even tied with Biden in any Harvard/Harris poll in 2020, though he did outperform their excremental projections.

Why don't you go comfort the Biden White House who are pulling out all the stops to minimize the fallout from a second Trump term?

We're not the ones you need to be convincing here.

Go on YouTube and click on any MSM election commentary.

They're freaking the fuck out.

Neither of those things is true, but only an idiot doesn't prepare contingency plans.

Oh look, it's the freak with a kid simulating the crucifixion adjacent to a firearm as his avatar.

We should like totally listen to you and seek your counsel at every possible juncture.

Ya fuckin' creep.

Oh look, it's the freak with a kid simulating the crucifixion adjacent to a firearm as his avatar.

We should like totally listen to you and seek your counsel at every possible juncture.

Ya fuckin' creep.
You should look closer at that avatar, son.

You shouldn't be talking about touching or feeling.

Thinnest ice.
Are you stupid or do you think that's some kinda threat?

I can't really tell but I suspect it's a bit of both.

Besides, I doubt anybody would touch you without being paid anyway.

Are you stupid or do you think that's some kinda threat?

Do you care to comment on the Brandon Admin. deploying a back up to prevent a Trump admin. from destructing the Deep State?

Because otherwise you are not only an irrelevant wacko, you also happen to be off topic.

I'll give you a medal for dumbest fuck ever.

Latest poll from Harvard/Harris has Trump ahead of Biden by 4 points in the national vote, and ahead an average of 6 points in the swing states.

The media is panicking like never before.

At this point, unless you're living under a rock, you've seen at least two or three "Left-leaning" outlets begin to criticize Biden and/or pontificate about the precarity of him running again given his age and low approval.

So now the desperation is kicking in.

They're finally beginning to accept another Trump term is not only possible, but incredibly likely.

Time to deep six Trump's plans to explode the Deep State:

The good news here is two fold:

Not only can any efforts made by the Biden White House be completely rescinded by an incoming Trump Administration, but this is proof positive that they are running scared.

Let the games begin.
Trump won in 2016 proving that he won the vote of the stupidest people on planet Earth.

The so called "deep state" along with Putin will be ecstatic if the motherfucker does win.

Do you care to comment on the Brandon Admin. deploying a back up to prevent a Trump admin. from destructing the Deep State?

Because otherwise you are not only an irrelevant wacko, you also happen to be off topic.

I'll give you a medal for dumbest fuck ever.
Are you retarded as well? You started this fascinating display of weak-minded stupidity and limp threats by quoting my comment on the thread. Now you've realized you really can't insult me and you're trying to back up, which is a cowardly, weak thing to do.

Not that I'm surprised, you are a conservative after all.

Forum List

Back