Biden White House Now Preparing For a Second Trump Term

LOL 😂

You sound very stupid.

(Trump Lost)
You have baby yoda as your avatar and username....
roll.jpg

Are you retarded as well? You started this fascinating display of weak-minded stupidity and limp threats by quoting my comment on the thread. Now you've realized you really can't insult me and you're trying to back up, which is a cowardly, weak thing to do.

Not that I'm surprised, you are a conservative after all.
man you really got your feelings hurt....grow up....get woke...move out of your parents garage

Latest poll from Harvard/Harris has Trump ahead of Biden by 4 points in the national vote, and ahead an average of 6 points in the swing states.

The media is panicking like never before.

At this point, unless you're living under a rock, you've seen at least two or three "Left-leaning" outlets begin to criticize Biden and/or pontificate about the precarity of him running again given his age and low approval.

So now the desperation is kicking in.

They're finally beginning to accept another Trump term is not only possible, but incredibly likely.

Time to deep six Trump's plans to explode the Deep State:

The good news here is two fold:

Not only can any efforts made by the Biden White House be completely rescinded by an incoming Trump Administration, but this is proof positive that they are running scared.

Let the games begin.

As I just posted in another thread: talked to our daughter last night, she's in her mid-20s. She said hate for Biden is all over IG and Tik Tok in her generation. No one can afford rent and food. They can't buy houses. They can't get ahead. I said all of that is legit and everything is much too expensive.

I don't think most of these young adults will vote for Trump. But all that needs to happen is for them not to vote at all.

People, particularly on the Left, forget that they were boarding up DC right before the 2020 super secure and most safest election in history.

That wasn't cuz they were afraid of the Proud Boys.
Living in DC, I remember it well. Small businesses and storefronts boarded up and braced for the worst.

Then, when Biden won in 2020, there were no riots. This coming after a year of non stop Burning, Looting, and Maiming by the Left in cities throughout US when the Left did not get their way. Why were there no riots immediately following the Election?

My fear is that if Trump wins in ‘24, those riots we expected in ‘20 will most definitely occur.

Living in DC, I remember it well. Small businesses and storefronts boarded up and braced for the worst.

Then, when Biden won in 2020, there were no riots. This coming after a year of non stop Burning, Looting, and Maiming by the Left in cities throughout US when the Left did not get their way. Why were there no riots immediately following the Election?

My fear is that if Trump wins in ‘24, those riots we expected in ‘20 will most definitely occur.
If it happens again who cares? Let them go at it. Let's face it. Trump will be a cushion for the regionalization of our nation. Joe and the gang are a sharp rock and shard glass regionalization. We are experiencing some of that fun now.

Democrats will burn the country to the ground first. Which is in progress as I type this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they realize they are going to lose that they would pull the pins on all the grenades on the way out the door.

The more they fuck up the more they can blame on trump and republicans after they take over. Destroy a bunch of shit and spend the next 4 years blaming trump. "Trump wasn't even president 4 minutes and the economy is destroyed!".

Honestly I wouldn't put it past them to try and create some kind of scenario where they could try and sieze emergency power at the last minute.

Latest poll from Harvard/Harris has Trump ahead of Biden by 4 points in the national vote, and ahead an average of 6 points in the swing states.

The media is panicking like never before.

At this point, unless you're living under a rock, you've seen at least two or three "Left-leaning" outlets begin to criticize Biden and/or pontificate about the precarity of him running again given his age and low approval.

So now the desperation is kicking in.

They're finally beginning to accept another Trump term is not only possible, but incredibly likely.

Time to deep six Trump's plans to explode the Deep State:

The good news here is two fold:

Not only can any efforts made by the Biden White House be completely rescinded by an incoming Trump Administration, but this is proof positive that they are running scared.

Let the games begin.

The Western Journal????? Get back to us with a real source.

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back