Biden WH Believes Cyberterrorism That Prompted Largest Refinery To Shut Down Crude Units, Paralyzing Gas Distribution, Is A “Private Sector Decision'.

Biden just can't handle being the President.
You had zero problems when cybersecurity issues reared their head during Trump..
Nothing like this, welcome to Biden's america.

December 2020​

US cyber-attack: US energy department confirms it was hit by Sunburst hack​

Thousands of incidents in the US and all over the world that Trump failed to stop.

You had zero problems when cybersecurity issues reared their head during Trump..

December 2020​

Thousands of incidents in the US and all over the world that Trump failed to stop.

So Trump competently staved off two cyber attacks.

Quid Pro failed first time out of the gate.

Like I said, Trump was competent, Biden is not.

That's because I had confidence that Trump would handle it. Nothing Biden has done so far suggests he can handle anything.
Trump didn't handle it worth a shit considering the cyber attack the US govt. had during Trump. Is that the metered stick you use to measure confidence?

Allow me to explain it to you:

Cyber attack shutting down useless government agency:

Good thing.

Cyber attack disrupting civilian fuel supply:

Bad thing
Then they shoould be hiring all those fifteen year old hackers and coders....It's all about the Pentiums...

December 2020​

Considering that the US experienced the largest ever cybersecurity even during Trump you fail to prove he could stop what no one has been able to stop.

That's because I had confidence that Trump would handle it. Nothing Biden has done so far suggests he can handle anything.
Trump didn't handle it worth a shit considering the cyber attack the US govt. had during Trump. Is that the metered stick you use to measure confidence?

Good thing.

Bad thing
Then they shoould be hiring all those fifteen year old hackers and coders....It's all about the Pentiums...

Maybe the hacker was this guy. Has anyone checked the whereabouts of Keanu Reeves lately?

NeoTheMatrix.jpg

December 2020​

Considering that the US experienced the largest ever cybersecurity even during Trump you fail to prove he could stop what no one has been able to stop.

This is the largest cyber breach in history, dumbfuck.

And your own links said the two you referenced were thwarted.

Stick to being a junky, you're no good at debating.

The gas pipelines are the responsibility of the private company that owns and operates them to include any contracts and sub contractors the liability is their issue not the governments.

“This is a Private Sector Decision” –

WH Officials Say They Have Not Offered

Advice to Colonial Pipeline on Whether

to Pay Ransom to Hackers (VIDEO)

The pipeline supplies half the East Coast with fuel, to include Jet Fuel for some major airports. The Gov of NC has declared a State of Emergency due to gas shortages and huge lines.

"The largest US refinery shut two crude units in Port Arthur, Texas this weekend after hackers caused the Colonial Pipeline to shut down.

According to the FBI, the “DarkSide” hacker gang began attacking the pipeline operator on Friday and stole massive amounts of data.

“The FBI confirms that the Darkside ransomware is responsible for the compromise of the Colonial Pipeline networks. We continue to work with the company and our government partners on the investigation,” the “premier” law enforcement agency said in a statement on Monday."

The FBI has already come out and declared that Russia had no part in this hack and that 'Darkside' has no connection to Putin / Russia....despite the FBI claiming the investigation is still on-going.....despite several experts having come out and declaring that some members of Darkside are believed to be former members of the Russian Govt's cyber agency.

"The FBI lies about everything so who really knows where this cyberattack is coming from."

Biden's WH, however, stated that a foreign cyber attack that shutdown a major oil pipeline that supplies a large amount of gas and jet fuel to the east coast, that has caused an entire state to declare a State of Emergency, is not a FEDERAL / National Security Issue but is instead a 'Private Sector Issue'.

** Not long ago Biden reversed President Trump's decision to deny the CCP having access to our Electrical grid, and now the CCP has access to our electrical grid....which, although may SEEM like a National Security risk, is nothing to worry about.

:p

Most likely the FBI is behind the whole thing.
I would not be surprised

December 2020​

And they affected my life in absolutely no way. Trump was the man! Welcome to Biden's america.

December 2020​

This is the largest cyber breach in history, dumbfuck.

And your own links said the two you referenced were thwarted.

Stick to being a junky, you're no good at debating.
To date it is the largest, the previous one was on the federal govt. during Trump's tenure, your references to my personal life are noted as lacking in necessity.

Good thing.

Bad thing

Maybe the hacker was this guy. Has anyone checked the whereabouts of Keanu Reeves lately?

NeoTheMatrix.jpg

No, no, no. Reeves was savagely abused by two girls in an awful movie I had to endure. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought he was Nicholas Cage for a moment.

December 2020​

And they affected my life in absolutely no way. Trump was the man! Welcome to Biden's america.
And it is the same as Trump's and Obama's and Bush's and etc, etc, ad infinitum.....

View attachment 488321
You are pretty good at using just one meme all yer life. Yet, that is not the subject.
Dude... are you and Mac1958 roommates?
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You are not normally a one trick pony... Jesus every thread... "Yeah but... TRUMP!!"

View attachment 488321
You are pretty good at using just one meme all yer life. Yet, that is not the subject.
Dude... are you and Mac1958 roommates?
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You are not normally a one trick pony... Jesus every thread... "Yeah but... TRUMP!!"
Are you a one trick pony and only see good when it is just as bad as what you complain about with the opposition that is bad to you?

The gas pipelines are the responsibility of the private company that owns and operates them to include any contracts and sub contractors the liability is their issue not the governments.
This is a matter of national security so it is a federal concern. Regardless what out dickhead President says.
The US govt. is not in business to run security for a private corporation, sorry. If you want a highly centralized form of govt. go to China.

Last edited:

December 2020​

And it is the same as Trump's and Obama's and Bush's and etc, etc, ad infinitum.....
Welcome to Biden's america, gas shortages, food prices are going up, and our border is wide open. Soon sky high inflation. Trump 2024!

Forum List

Back