Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

England report demolishes last remaining argument for getting shots​

Oh look, an article you never read, with a lying headline you don't understand.

As usual.

Oh look, an article you never read, with a lying headline you don't understand.

As usual.
How so? Fill us in dickhead.
1646335311134.png

How so? Fill us in dickhead.
How so?

Well, you see, you are abjectly, aggressively ignorant of anything regarding this topic. But, you are a willing, squealing little rube who adopts the talking points spoonfed to him by people who butter their bread with your stupidity and ignorance.

Then, today, you went and Googled for an agreeable headline from a laughable source to affirm your own idiotic fetishes. Being the aggressively ignorant person you are, you never actually read the article and don't understand the lies or claims in it.

You merely regurgitated it here, as you do with nearly every word that slithers out of your keyboard.

Thanks for asking!

Now its the SPRING OF LOVE!

NO MORE COVID!
Hopefully it is over, hopefully we will be prepared if it resurfaces in another variant and / or another deadly virus comes along. Hopefully everybody will cooperate and get it under control when it starts, not in the middle of it.

How so?

Well, you see, you are abjectly, aggressively ignorant of anything regarding this topic. But, you are a willing, squealing little rube who adopts the talking points spoonfed to him by people who butter their bread with your stupidity and ignorance.

Then, today, you went and Googled for an agreeable headline from a laughable source to affirm your own idiotic fetishes. Being the aggressively ignorant person you are, you never actually read the article and don't understand the lies or claims in it.

You merely regurgitated it here, as you do with nearly every word that slithers out of your keyboard.

Thanks for asking!
I see. Everything you say is original and you being all knowing leaves anyone no choice but to agree with you. You are just a punk pushing the lying narrative and there is very little value in anything you say.

You’re a Ass 🕳 Hole. Show me where he EVER mentioned Natural Immunity or took into acct those who were advised against it
Why should he have? You failed to show us why he SHOULD have done that...as well as failing to provide a quote of him calling anyone a murderer.

Asshole

Yeah…”Trumptards” are intellectually challenged…meanwhile you filthy LibTards believe a man can look down at his penis yet become a woman by proclamation.
Just look at all these uber intelligent subhuman mutants…. g5000 and AntonToo can be spotted in the upper center of the image.
View attachment 610166

Yep, if it wasn't for pathetic, deranged lies, you'd have nothing to post.

How can I possibly figure out the vomit you toss around in your empty skull?

That's why I asked you to clarify. Seems not even you know what you're talking about.
Then you are here for nothing. Maybe you should just leave, troll.

Then you are here for nothing. Maybe you should just leave, troll.

No, not for nothing. I asked you to explain the point of that graph but now I see even you don't know it means. So I'll explain it to ya...

It shows that unvaccinated people in England have a 237% greater chance of being hospitalized than vaccinated people; and unvaccinated people in England have a 38% greater chance of dying due to covid than vaccinated people.

If I were to guess, i would guess that was NOT the point you were trying to make. But then again, as I already eloquently pointed out, notbeven you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Last edited:
No, not for nothing. I asked you to explain the point of that graph but now I see even you don't know it means. So I'll explain it to ya...

It shows that unvaccinated people in England have a 200% greater chance of being hospitalized than vaccinated people; and unvaccinated people in England have a 23% greater chance of dying due to covid than vaccinated people.

If I were to guess, i would guess that was NOT the point you were trying to make. But then again, as I already eloquently pointed out, notbeven you know what the fuck you're talking about.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back