Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Why should he have? You failed to show us why he SHOULD have done that...as well as failing to provide a quote of him calling anyone a murderer.

Asshole
If people had COVID and IF they had the antibodies which can be determined why should they be put in the same category as those who never had it? ASSHOLE

Why should he have? You failed to show us why he SHOULD have done that...as well as failing to provide a quote of him calling anyone a murderer.

Asshole
You’re right. He didn’t call them Murders. He called them Killers ASSHOLE

Unlike what MSM and Biden say, the facts are
C19 vaxx will not stop you from getting or spreading C19. (Vaxxed are still getting C19 in high numbers)
C19 vaxx makes it less likely that you will develop C19 serious symptoms, and you will have less chance to die from covid. (Vaxxed are still dead from C19, just a lot less than unvaxxed in term of %)

In fact, close to 450K death under his watch, I guess he may need to change his message, blame the unvaxxed is stupid. BTW, how do you get your 237% and 38%?

Hospitalized:
Unvaxxed ... 8,251 ÷ 5,040,000 = 0.16%
Vaxxed ..... 24,752 ÷ 50,960,000 = 0.05%

Deaths:

Unvaxxed ... 527 ÷ 5,040,000 = 0.0105%
Vaxxed ..... 3,862 ÷ 50,960,000 = 0.0076%

0.16% is 237% greater than 0.5%
0.0105 is 38% greater than 0.0076

[results may be off slightly due to rounding]

Also, according to Pfizer’s own numbers 2.9% died from the vaccine in the first three months alone. That’s a bigger death rate than WuFlu itself, especially in the population below age 65.
:link:

1646352777562.png

You know...I've never even been tested for the COVID.

Nor have I become a participant in the captive market for the pharmaceutical manufacturers who have lobbied government to try to forcefully produce a market for these COVID related products.

I'm still alive.

Never even got sick.

You know...I've never even been tested for the COVID.

Nor have I become a part of the captive market for the Covid related pharmaceutical products that the manufacturers have lobbied government for.

I'm still alive.

Never even got sick.
You are not the only one. I am sure we have plenty of company.

I am not anti-vaxx, but we need the raw data. England number is only 38% better, 97 times is 9700% :rolleyes:
The CDC updates the data regularly.

During October–November, age-standardized IRRs for deaths among unvaccinated persons were 53.2 compared with those in fully vaccinated persons with a booster dose and 12.7 compared with persons without a booster dose; these results represented crude VE against death of 98% and 92%, respectively.

Forum List

Back