Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Oh, you delusional fool. Thank G-d we are getting your destructive party out of power come November. Hope the damage hasn’t been irreversible by then.
g5000 is anything BUT a liberal and certainly NOT a Dem

Friggin dope

I have to dumb down my posts for Trumptards since they have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.
Has an added benefit of being true.

Rightwingers spread so much anti-vax bullshit and then at the same time try to blame administration for persistent Covid problems universal vaccination would long ago fix.

Of course, Biden was spot on. Not because he is magical or a disease expert. But instead because he listens to experts, instead of his rotten orange gut.
Please tell us how Biden was “ spot on” He accused those of not wanting to get the Vaccine Killers and Murders ! That piece of SHIT also included those on the FRONT LINE who didn’t want it ,
Remember he said that if you’re Vaccinated you won’t get it ??? Why didn’t he ever consider Natural Immunity?!?!!

Please tell us how Biden was “ spot on” He accused those of not wanting to get the Vaccine Killers and Murders ! That piece of SHIT also included those on the FRONT LINE who didn’t want it ,
Remember he said that if you’re Vaccinated you won’t get it ??? Why didn’t he ever consider Natural Immunity?!?!!
Take a breath dude.

Biden never called any American a murderer or a killer

He correctly warned that winter was going to be a tough covid period.

He was right.

I have to dumb down my posts for Trumptards since they have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.
Yeah…”Trumptards” are intellectually challenged…meanwhile you filthy LibTards believe a man can look down at his penis yet become a woman by proclamation.
Just look at all these uber intelligent subhuman mutants…. g5000 and AntonToo can be spotted in the upper center of the image.
7C3DDD73-2BCC-4875-971F-DD64C8F774BD.jpeg

Take a breath dude.

Biden never called any American a murderer or a killer

He correctly warned that winter was going to be a tough covid period.

He was right.
Sorry, but he did, He also refused to take into acct NATURAL IMMUNITY

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

Well, my wife who was vaccinated got it this winter, and without "free" antibodies, statistically her outcome could have been ... not so good. And the vast maj who died here, and were hosptalized, were MORONS who weren't vaccinated.

Morons, I got morons on my team.

Sorry, but he did, He also refused to take into acct NATURAL IMMUNITY
Post the quote then liar.

And "not taking into account" natural immunity is the sane thing to do retard.

Vaccines are the answer (I know...you're a vaxxer...fuck off)

Well, my wife who was vaccinated got it this winter, and without "free" antibodies, statistically her outcome could have been ... not so good. And the vast maj who died here, and were hosptalized, were MORONS who weren't vaccinated.

Morons, I got morons on my team.

Weird huh…one would think that an amazing moderate leader/uniter could coerce all Americans into taking experimental medicine / the Trump Vaccine.

Forum List

Back