Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Nope, mRNA injections are very inefficient.
Nope, you pulled that right out of your ignorant ass. As evidenced by the same waning immunity we see in the non-mRNA covid vaccines. You are a liar, you know nothing about mRNA vaccines, and you are merely jerking yourself off over your political fetishes.

The reason SARS-cov2 is such a nasty one is that it was completely novel, very virulent, and mutates very quickly.

I was tested anytime I had symptoms in the last 2 years. I never tested positive but I don't get sick very often, so it was only 3 tests.

Totally possible I contracted COVID somewhere along the way and didn't know it. I hope I didn't, but there's not really any way (at least not any practical way) to tell at this point.
From what I understand, the children in S. Africa who were vaccinated are the ones who are now largely spreading the virus to others .Not sure what that means for us though

The reason SARS-cov2 is such a nasty one is that it was completely novel, very virulent, and mutates very quickly.
You wouldn't happen to know where I could find information concerning the isolation/purification of this virus you speak of, would you? I've looked everywhere and just ain't havin' any luck.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find information concerning the isolation/purification of this virus you speak of, would you?
Isolation and purification? I suppose you would start with a book of fairy tales, for made up ideas.

By the way, anyone who isn't a sock troll desperately seeking the attention of strangers can easily find the documentation the isolation of the SARS-cov-2 virus.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find information concerning the isolation/purification of this virus you speak of, would you? I've looked everywhere and just ain't havin' any luck.
You mean like this?

Forum List

Back