Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

You know I saw this interesting video the other day. It was people on the autobahn getting out of the way of an ambulance. People in the left lane moving to the far left, people in the right lane moving to the far right to make room for the ambulance to go down the middle of the highway. All the while traffic was still flowing as normal. You're the guy that would block the ambulance because it's "your choice", fucking everything up. But you be you, deplorable.

Seems like a wild dream. Except... People on the autobahn all drive in the right lane, using left lanes only to pass, which means left lane is usually wide open for faster traffic.

Biden is becoming all 4 Horses of the Apocalypse!

:laughing0301:

1635623147851.png

I've had all conventional vaccines. They work, unlike mRNA which decreases in efficacy quickly over 3-6 months. Tetanus shots are conventional. They last 10 years.
The tetanus series is 3 shots. Also, tetanus is not a virus. Poor comparison.

Not all the covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines. Yet all show waning immunity.

The immunity wanes because of the virus, not because of the vaccines . The sars-cov2 virus mutates very quickly.

So pretty much every idea you have there is wrong.

No, I'm talking to someone who has decided that "meaningless results" is too difficult a concept to understand.

Now, who said this:

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms. The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection. This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

Watch this... and listen carefully.

Seems like it’s designed to save lives.
So were Thalidomide, Diethylstilbestrol, Bextra, Vioxx, Fenfluramine/phentermine, etc... all recalled for causing serious side effects, birth defects, cancer, heart attacks... all years after being approved after full clinical trials.

So were Thalidomide, Diethylstilbestrol, Bextra, Vioxx, Fenfluramine/phentermine, etc... all recalled for causing serious side effects, birth defects, cancer, heart attacks... all years after being approved after full clinical trials.
You are sneaking in hot garbage. For example: Vioxx caused problems only for those who took it every day for years and years. No comparison.

Most healthy unvaccinated people already had it and thought it was a cold or something.
I was tested anytime I had symptoms in the last 2 years. I never tested positive but I don't get sick very often, so it was only 3 tests.

Totally possible I contracted COVID somewhere along the way and didn't know it. I hope I didn't, but there's not really any way (at least not any practical way) to tell at this point.

Right.

Data said that "vaccines" are 100% safe and effective, that if you get a shot you will not get sick of COVID, that you cannot carry and spread the virus.

Experience shows that none of that was true, and longer we wait, more evidence mounts that data they presented to us to sell the "vaccine" was all lies.
Data shows that the vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated. The vaccine provides a 90% or greater protective effect from severe COVID and death.

That's the data.

The "Winter Plan" Oooh, it sounds scary.

"But the narrative will be a tough one to sell because the agenda to jab every man, woman, and child in the country is contradicted by Omicron’s apparent immunity against the injections. They’ll need to mix in gaslighting, fake science, and outright lies in order to deliver both sides of the message with a straight face."

The tetanus series is 3 shots. Also, tetanus is not a virus. Poor comparison.

Not all the covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines. Yet all show waning immunity.

The immunity wanes because of the virus, not because of the vaccines . The sars-cov2 virus mutates very quickly.

So pretty much every idea you have there is wrong.

No, you're gaslighting again. Tetanus is a bacteria and the vaccine drops over 10 years. Conventional vaccines are way more efficient and effective than this experimental mRNA. Measles vaccine can literally last for thousands of years if we were to live that long. Hepatitis B, 30 years. In conventional vaccines, memory T and B cells still continue to respond although antibody levels fall.

Forum List

Back