Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

By the way, anyone who isn't a sock troll desperately seeking the attention of strangers can easily find the documentation the isolation of the SARS-cov-2 virus.
Freedom of Information (FOI) requests were addressed to ninety Health /Science institutions in a large number of countries.

The responses to these requests confirm that there is no record of isolation / purification of SARS-CoV-2 ā€œhaving been performed by anyone, anywhere, ever.ā€

ā€œThe 90 Health /Science institutions that have responded thus far have provided and/or cited, in total, zero such records:

Our requests [under ā€œfreedom of informationā€] have not been limited to records of isolation performed by the respective institution, or limited to records authored by the respective institution, rather they were open to any records describing ā€œCOVID-19 virusā€ (aka ā€œSARS-COV-2ā€) isolation/purification performed by anyone, ever, anywhere on the planet.ā€

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested ā€œpositiveā€ could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: ā€œWhen my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Kochā€™s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.ā€™

At 7 universities not once COVID detected

ā€˜When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they canā€™t give them, because they donā€™t have those samples.ā€™

Last edited:
The CDC has publicly available data on this.
Greater risk? Let's see...

1630458078960.jpg

Risk of dying for the 50-59 group is 0.5%. If "vaccine" lower that risk 50%, the risk of dying drops to 0.25%, with risk of side effects...

No, thanks.

Freedom of Information (FOI) requests were addressed to ninety Health /Science institutions in a large number of countries.

The responses to these requests confirm that there is no record of isolation / purification of SARS-CoV-2 ā€œhaving been performed by anyone, anywhere, ever.ā€

ā€œThe 90 Health /Science institutions that have responded thus far have provided and/or cited, in total, zero such records:

Our requests [under ā€œfreedom of informationā€] have not been limited to records of isolation performed by the respective institution, or limited to records authored by the respective institution, rather they were open to any records describing ā€œCOVID-19 virusā€ (aka ā€œSARS-COV-2ā€) isolation/purification performed by anyone, ever, anywhere on the planet.ā€

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist at a southern California laboratory says he and colleagues from 7 universities are suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested ā€œpositiveā€ could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: ā€œWhen my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Kochā€™s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.ā€™

At 7 universities not once COVID detected

ā€˜When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they canā€™t give them, because they donā€™t have those samples.ā€™
Dr Derek Knauss doesn't even seem to exist:

The claim has been repurposed to spread the falsehood that the pandemic is a hoax. A conspiracy website, The Great Reject, is the latest to include the claim in a story titled, ā€œLaboratories in US canā€™t find Covid-19 in one of 1,500 positive tests.ā€

The website has previously posted articles that support the false conspiracy theory that the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 does not exist. Attempts to reach the website were unsuccessful.

The website ties the false information about the tests to Dr. Derick Knauss or Derek Knauss who was identified by the site as being affiliated with a California laboratory. But the AP could find no record of someone with that name and expertise at an academic institution or laboratory in that state. Nor is there evidence of the study in any peer-reviewed publications.

In December, social media users shared a false post claiming that Robert Oswald, a professor of molecular medicine at Cornell University, had tested 1,500 positive samples of COVID-19 and found influenza A and influenza B instead.

Oswald, who does not study viruses, addressed the false posts several times on his website.

ā€œCOVID-19 is real,ā€ he wrote on his website. ā€œAny Facebook post that suggests otherwise is a hoax and is not true. Wear a mask, practice social distancing, and get the vaccine when it becomes available.ā€

Dr Derek Knauss doesn't even seem to exist:

The claim has been repurposed to spread the falsehood that the pandemic is a hoax. A conspiracy website, The Great Reject, is the latest to include the claim in a story titled, ā€œLaboratories in US canā€™t find Covid-19 in one of 1,500 positive tests.ā€

The website has previously posted articles that support the false conspiracy theory that the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 does not exist. Attempts to reach the website were unsuccessful.

The website ties the false information about the tests to Dr. Derick Knauss or Derek Knauss who was identified by the site as being affiliated with a California laboratory. But the AP could find no record of someone with that name and expertise at an academic institution or laboratory in that state. Nor is there evidence of the study in any peer-reviewed publications.

In December, social media users shared a false post claiming that Robert Oswald, a professor of molecular medicine at Cornell University, had tested 1,500 positive samples of COVID-19 and found influenza A and influenza B instead.

Oswald, who does not study viruses, addressed the false posts several times on his website.

ā€œCOVID-19 is real,ā€ he wrote on his website. ā€œAny Facebook post that suggests otherwise is a hoax and is not true. Wear a mask, practice social distancing, and get the vaccine when it becomes available.ā€
From your link:

Experts say it is virtually impossible to envision any scenario where this kind of mix up in a molecular test would happen.

ā€œTo say that a SARS test is just detecting influenza or vice versa is impossible,ā€ said Andrew Pekosz, a virologist and professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. ā€œWe have never seen influenza behave like we are seeing now with COVID-19. Itā€™s a completely different disease.ā€

Hmmm. Sounds like he's trying to downplay the fact that the PCR-test does not distinguish between covid and the flu or other pathogens. Why is he saying that it's virtually impossible to envision a mix-up when I've already quoted the CDC, FDA, other scientists, and tony explaining that exact limitation of the test? And what's with all of them pretending they didn't understand that a cycle-threshold of 40 would spit out meaningless results? I mean, what would these people have to do before your faith in their altruism is shaken enough to disengage from their influence?

So, let's talk about the symptoms of covid as opposed to the flu. And keep in mind that tony's proactive approach to the treatment of covid from the very beginning was to isolate the patient and wait until it's getting hard for them to breathe; THEN bring their sorry ass in. Since when did that become sound medical advice?

Last edited:
So, let's talk about the symptoms of covid as opposed to the flu. And keep in mind that tony's proactive approach to the treatment of covid was to isolate and wait until it's getting hard to breathe. Since when did that become sound medical advice?
By then you are already fucked

Children will spread less of it if vaccinated, and we need to keep schools open to keep the econ open. And teachers aside, if children are not vaccinated they will also spread it to adults who have preexisting conditions.

But if parents don't want their kids vaccinated they should be allowed to home school them, just as they can do if they don't want other vaccinations. And frankly if someone is not vaccinated, I think the world's a better place if they die and improve the gene pool.

Bullshit.

First of, "vaccine" do not stop the spread.
Second, if kids are not in danger of COVID, why to "vaccinate" them, especially if "vaccine" does not stop spreading?

Bullshit.

First of, "vaccine" do not stop the spread.
Second, if kids are not in danger of COVID, why to "vaccinate" them, especially if "vaccine" does not stop spreading?
Ever wonder why they didn't isolate only the vulnerable in the beginning of this . . . INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE WORLD?

Ever wonder why no one wonders why they accepted such insanity as logic?

Last edited:
Trump had a 29% approval rating in January 2021. In August 2020, Trump had an approval rating of 38%. How do you expect trump to win an election with those numbers? If Biden ran with a 38% approval rating, I'd expect him to lose as well unless it was against someone with a lower approval rating.

And you are a conspiracy fan. Either that, or you cant wrap your fucking head around just how unpopular trump is. But you're the type of guy who drives through their neighborhood filled with other trumpanzees and see all the trump signs and think to themselves that there is no way trump can lose. That's how fucking stupid you are.

Nobody is cheating. Texas had 38 cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Whenever you say there is cheating going on, all you become is the mouthpiece for foreign adversaries attempting to subvert democracy. In other words, you are a lying traitor.
Ah, John? The election was in November of 2020. The approval rating for Trump in January followed the Jan. 6th riot. It's meaningless as far as the election goes.
If Trump was really so unpopular then kindly explain how he got a lot more votes in that second election than he did in his first?

Iā€™m in traditional medicine. I get paid the same regardless of what treatment I offer. I prescribe some expensive drugs. I prescribe many cheap drugs.

I use what works.

I think youā€™re the one thatā€™s uninformed.
mRNA is not traditional medicine. It's not traditional vaccine neither. The definition of vaccine was changed to fit it's use.

Now, when you say "I prescribe", that would mean, you are a medical doctor. Based on what you said so far, you are a literal retard.

Trump had a 29% approval rating in January 2021. In August 2020, Trump had an approval rating of 38%. How do you expect trump to win an election with those numbers? If Biden ran with a 38% approval rating, I'd expect him to lose as well unless it was against someone with a lower approval rating.

And you are a conspiracy fan. Either that, or you cant wrap your fucking head around just how unpopular trump is. But you're the type of guy who drives through their neighborhood filled with other trumpanzees and see all the trump signs and think to themselves that there is no way trump can lose. That's how fucking stupid you are.

Nobody is cheating. Texas had 38 cases of voter fraud out of 9 million votes cast in the 2020 election. Whenever you say there is cheating going on, all you become is the mouthpiece for foreign adversaries attempting to subvert democracy. In other words, you are a lying traitor.
So anyone who questions election results is now a traitor? Gee, John...when Al Gore disputed the election results against W. was he a traitor too? I wonder who you think subverts our democracy more...people like me who'd like to see tighter control over elections...or a man like George Soros who pours millions into our elections through super pacs to elect liberal District Attorneys who's policies literally destroy our cities?

Forum List

Back