Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
You didn’t list Beto? Interesting
A favorite of the Republicans for the Democratic VP. Controversial can understand why you want it, but can't understand why you bothered.
Bothered with what?

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Biden's already promised Beto a position as confiscation czar.

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

Biden has a strong reputation with labor and Pennsylvania roots. Makes it hard for Trump to repeat in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Biden also does well in Florida. Trump can’t win without it

LOL- he needs a someone to talk for him, walk for him, chew gum for him and make decisions for him- anybody.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.

She has burned too many bridges in the party

But has she burned them with the voters?

As a voter who has leaned slightly to the right most of his voting life, and one who does not like Trump even a little bit, she is the one Democrat I could see myself voting for. And given that I will not vote for Trump, that feeling could get me to overlook the fact that Biden might be the nominee.

The Democrats need someone with crossover appeal. Someone who could draw in the voters who cast ballots for a third party because they can't bring themselves to compromise their deep rooted principles and vote for the suckfest that is the Republicans and Democrats today.

No one on the list from your linked article has that appeal, in my opinion.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
A favorite of the Republicans for the Democratic VP. Controversial can understand why you want it, but can't understand why you bothered.
Bothered with what?
Recommending someone with such a radical gun stance that no centrist Democrat would want to support? Only been here since November, but have the feeling opposing parties have always suggest picks for other side's pick on this board. Looked like a trite joke first time I saw it, yet I keep seeing it. Boredom posting.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

As a voter who has leaned slightly to the right most of his voting life, and one who does not like Trump even a little bit, she is the one Democrat I could see myself voting for. And given that I will not vote for Trump, that feeling could get me to overlook the fact that Biden might be the nominee.

The Democrats need someone with crossover appeal. Someone who could draw in the voters who cast ballots for a third party because they can't bring themselves to compromise their deep rooted principles and vote for the suckfest that is the Republicans and Democrats today.

Tulsi will not deliver Trump voters. She will alienate more center left voters than she delivers center right.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Not my link....I posted what was in there
Beto has strong Hispanic cred and could help Texas. But I don’t think Texas will be in play.

When did O"Rourke become a hispanic name? He is a fraud in every aspect of his life.

Waste of a thread, doesn't matter who old senile Joe picks, He has zero chance of winning. Trump will win a second term in a landslide--------he may even take California. Most of the working people in Cal are fed up with liberal stupidity that is destroying their state.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Beto has strong Hispanic cred and could help Texas. But I don’t think Texas will be in play.

When did O"Rourke become a hispanic name? He is a fraud in every aspect of his life.

Beto grew up in a heavily Hispanic community, is fluent in the language and understands the culture
He has a long reputation of supporting Hispanic issues

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Beto grew up in a heavily Hispanic community, is fluent in the language and understands the culture

I speak spanish pretty well too. But that does not make me hispanic. Tell us, of brilliant one. what exactly are "hispanic issues" and how do they differ from "american issues"?

I see the common Conservative tactic to attack Joe Biden

Biden is senile
Biden molests young girls

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter

But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

Last edited:
I think we all know hillary will be his vp pick to take over after inauguration.

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

Biden has a strong reputation with labor and Pennsylvania roots. Makes it hard for Trump to repeat in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Biden also does well in Florida. Trump can’t win without it

PA is not going to flip back to the attacks on the steel, and fracking industries.

I remember back about 10 years ago during the Obama/Democrat majority reign over the country states like PA, WV, MI, and alike were in deep dispair over industry in their states gone, and all that was left were $10 hr. BS jobs, high unemployment, and reliance on entitlements like disability, and food stamps...That is what ushered in the horrific drug problems we are now have to work to eradicate...If you think people want to return to that dark, hopeless era you are crazy....

As for FL, while inner city Miami, and the I4 corrodor is always a concern, I think that faced against such easy pickens as a Biden, dimentia riddled run, FL will go Trump....AGAIN....

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

I speak spanish pretty well too. But that does not make me hispanic. Tell us, of brilliant one. what exactly are "hispanic issues" and how do they differ from "american issues"?

Hispanic issues

A fair, comprehensive immigration policy
No stops demanding papers
The wall is an insult
An appreciation of their culture and heritage.

conservatives don’t deliver

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
Lol, Trump Will be YOUR president till 2024.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

I remember 'Chito Jose Gonzalez Bustamonte Rafferty' from a series of Tim HOlt movies as a youngun'.

Mother Spanish, father Irish.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Tulsi will not deliver Trump voters. She will alienate more center left voters than she delivers center right.

She doesn't need to deliver Trump voters. They're going to blindly vote for Trump no matter who gets the Democratic nomination. The VP pick needs to be able to deliver the voter who will not vote for Trump and will not vote for Biden or Sanders. The voter who would vote for an off party candidate, or not vote at all, rather than help maintain the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back