Biden VP list narrows down to six serious contenders

How about Token from South Park?

latest

This might be a controversial choice.......

Yep....Bo and Luke Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard as Co-VP's. They could drive senile Joe around in the General Lee. Maybe get the cracker vote for Joe down South. :thup:

dukes-of-hazzard-1979.jpg

Keisha Lance Bottoms is also a heavyweight choice.

View attachment 349612

Keisha Lance Bottoms - Wikipedia
Keisha Lance Bottoms is also a heavyweight choice.

View attachment 349612

Keisha Lance Bottoms - Wikipedia

Keisha looks like a dude...no wonder to me as to why he and his "husband" couldn't conceive. She looks like she could have had a try-out with the Atlanta Falcons......look at those broad, masculine shoulders. (snicker)
:fu:

Too much of an ass-kisser. Not what we need at this moment.

What is "needed", Marcus? BTW, did you join those at the wailing wall of George Floyd that did a 5 year stint in prison for a home invasion where he pushed a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman? Just my two cents but I think the whole "Floyd murder" was a psy-op and not even a convincing one at that.

What is "needed", Marcus? BTW, did you join those at the wailing wall of George Floyd that did a 5 year stint in prison for a home invasion where he pushed a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman? Just my two cents but I think the whole "Floyd murder" was a psy-op and not even a convincing one at that.
A woman like Val Demmings is the perfect balance for Joe Joe.

A woman like Val Demmings is the perfect balance for Joe Joe.
Roll with Pedo Joe, Marcus.......let's see how that works out for leftards.

Interesting. One of my daughters that goes to school out there said the same thing.
Your daughter is quite smart then. As I would expect.

We can't have TWO establishment people on the ticket...would be an utter disaster, even if they win.

The thing with Biden is MSM has totally covered up for him. Most Americans will soon see his child sniffing for the first time and wonder how a perv like that became the nominee. They will blame the DNC shills.

The thing with Biden is MSM has totally covered up for him. Most Americans will soon see his child sniffing for the first time and wonder how a perv like that became the nominee. They will blame the DNC shills.

That's pathetic - especially when compared to Trump.

That's pathetic - especially when compared to Trump.
Trump is no angel, he just looks like one when he stands next to Democrats like Biden.

Democrats say they believe he is a rapist and will vote for him anyway. Classy people. Why nominate a rapist? Nobody better?

Forum List

Back