Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

Illegals have more American Values than the Trump Cult. The Cult are daddy lovers...they prefer a King. Nah, fuck off.

What part of that disgusting brown thirdworld shithole are you from Gustavo and how long have you been fucking over good, real, core Americans?
I'm from the Country that rejects Orange Wannabe dictators to the tune of 80+ million folks saying "you're fired, Bitch."

Cool story...but your roots lie in that disgusting brown thridworld shithole full of human cockroaches though right?
How many litters of silver tooth cockroaches have you dropped in the laps of good, real core Americans?
I'm an American. You're a Cultist that fawned his integrity for a Limousine, pink tie wearing NY liberal who spent his life chilling with the Clintons. An idiot is born every second, that's why there's 70million of you gullible retards.
Look, I can't give two shits about how many of you dirty fucks there are....I realize how many pieces of worthless shit reside in this shithole nowdays........none of you are legitimate core Americans.
You are pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, wetbacks, atheists, lowlife degenerate beggars, drug addicts, criminal thugs, woke white guilt whacko filth...every last one of you fit one of the aforementioned groups....PERIOD.

Illegals have more American Values than the Trump Cult. The Cult are daddy lovers...they prefer a King. Nah, fuck off.

What part of that disgusting brown thirdworld shithole are you from Gustavo and how long have you been fucking over good, real, core Americans?
I'm from the Country that rejects Orange Wannabe dictators to the tune of 80+ million folks saying "you're fired, Bitch."

Cool story...but your roots lie in that disgusting brown thridworld shithole full of human cockroaches though right?
How many litters of silver tooth cockroaches have you dropped in the laps of good, real core Americans?
I'm an American. You're a Cultist that fawned his integrity for a Limousine, pink tie wearing NY liberal who spent his life chilling with the Clintons. An idiot is born every second, that's why there's 70million of you gullible retards.
Look, I can't give two shits about how many of you dirty fucks there are....I realize how many pieces of worthless shit reside in this shithole nowdays........none of you are legitimate core Americans.
You are pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, wetbacks, atheists, lowlife degenerate beggars, drug addicts, criminal thugs, woke white guilt whacko filth...every last one of you fit one of the aforementioned groups....PERIOD.
You require a dictator. Full retard daddy issues. America doesn't need the Cult. Three news cycles after Jan 20th and you'll calm down, cultist.

Yeah, yeah it is radical when the details are exposed.

Actually, it's really not. It's actually LESS radical than the Reagan Amnesty policy of the 1980's.

If Reagan doesn't sign the amnesty bill in 1986 Democrats and Mexico's people don't have a stranglehold on CA, NV, AZ and NM in national elections...No president in Americas history has fucked over Americans like Reagan did with that one signature.

Actually, it's really not. It's actually LESS radical than the Reagan Amnesty policy of the 1980's.
Reagan's Amnesty wasn't fulfilled, it was to close the borders to illegal immigration
going forward. But, that didn't happen, Congress dropped the ball in funding that part of the Bill.
So, no, it wasn't that radical.

Reagan's Amnesty wasn't fulfilled, it was to close the borders to illegal immigration
going forward. But, that didn't happen, Congress dropped the ball in funding that part of the Bill.
So, no, it wasn't that radical.
The cure was worse than the disease?

Yea...we're only about 2 decades past time for a sane immigration policy.

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy
some are good, but a lot are not.....hard working--that's a big fkn myth..and they commit crime
Nonsense. They commit crime at a far lower rate than citizens do and they're here to WORK. That's the point

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy
some are good, but a lot are not.....hard working--that's a big fkn myth..and they commit crime
Nonsense. They commit crime at a far lower rate than citizens do and they're here to WORK. That's the point
Sounds like we would be better off with faithful execution our naturalization clause.

So tell me Trumpers...what exactly do you do with 11 million (or 30 as some of you claim) people.

Deporting that many people is simply not possible absent "the camps".

Do you simply ignore the issue...as has been done for several decades and whine about it?

Last edited:

But look...it's those pesky inconvenient facts getting in the way of your emotional theory AGAIN.

"The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

Texas is an epicenter for illegal immigrant crimes

Recent crime analysis by both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement authorities indicate that between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 criminal immigrants were arrested and booked into Texas jails.

In researching the criminal careers of these defendants, it was revealed that they had jointly committed over nearly 600,000 criminal offenses. Their arrests included nearly 1,200 homicides; almost 69,000 assaults; 16,854 burglaries; 700 kidnappings; nearly 6,200 sexual assaults; 69,000 drug offenses; 8,700 weapons violations; over 3,800 robberies and over 45,000 obstructing police charges. In determining the status of these offenders in the U.S., it was confirmed by DHS that over 173,000 or 66 percent of these immigrant criminal defendants were in our country illegally at the times of their arrests."

Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

In addition, he wrote, the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was “about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate.”

Other research from the Cato Institute attempted to provide national estimates. A study published on June 4 used data from the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey for 2016 and applied statistical modeling to estimate the number of incarcerated immigrants in the country illegally. It filtered the data using characteristics correlated with being an immigrant in the country illegally, such as whether someone is a noncitizen but has not served in the military or received Social Security income. The research concluded: “Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives.” (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)

But again...what do you propose to do with 11 (or 30) million people?

Wanna bet you don't respond to that?

"they're here to WORK"
That's partly true....
Work the jobs American teens should be working
Work trade jobs at slave rates and destroy wages all the up the wage spectrum

Oh yeah, and they're here to flood our education system with their litters, flood our jail and prison system, destroy our healthcare and welfare systems, rape, maim and murder our people...But yeah, hotels and lettuce remain cheap...so that's cool.
2gd6zg.jpg

Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

In addition, he wrote, the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was “about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate.”

Other research from the Cato Institute attempted to provide national estimates. A study published on June 4 used data from the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey for 2016 and applied statistical modeling to estimate the number of incarcerated immigrants in the country illegally. It filtered the data using characteristics correlated with being an immigrant in the country illegally, such as whether someone is a noncitizen but has not served in the military or received Social Security income. The research concluded: “Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives.” (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)

hahaha...it's so bizarre that you weirdos can't connect the dots on such elementary shit....I'll explain it agian....
NO ILLEGALS = NO RAPING, MAIMING MURDERING BARELY LEGAL ANCHOR BABIES
Get it now?

hahaha...it's so bizarre that you weirdos can't connect the dots on such elementary shit....I'll explain it agian....
NO ILLEGALS = NO RAPING, MAIMING MURDERING BARELY LEGAL ANCHOR BABIES
Get it now?
By that logic...No Americans...no crime

Kinda stupid there huh douchebag...

And again I ask you

WHAT would you do with 11 million people?]

Answer that question jerk off...

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.
Where are these invaluable illegals working?
According to 60 Minutes, they all have White Collar positions.
60 Minutes...

You're asking the wrong guy...See, I hate illegals more than Hitler hated Jews, I'd support an immediate declaration of Martial Law, I'd support troops going door to door requesting papers and Auschwitz type concentration camps for the human cockroaches.
I'm a full blown cause and effect kind of guy....Stay the fuck out and don't get gassed.
Scary shit huh?

Forum List

Back