Biden Voters Are Going to Create a Super Spreader Event

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.
He's issuing 1,000 tickets (one for each Congress critter and one guest) instead of the customary 200,000. He has told his supporters not to come. What else do you think he can do?

What can joe biden do?

Apologize for attempting to steal the election, leave public life in shame, and join a monastery to live out his life in contemplation of his crimes against this country...true, his Chinese masters won't be happy...but I am not concerned with their happiness...

If Trump is not President by the cheating, we will follow him when removed. We will not listen to you.

They are going to be very disappointed to find that they won't get close and the surrounding activities are minimal. Best they stay home like good boys and girls - The TV coverage will be spectacular!

Every one of trump's photo op rallies has been a spreader event.

And you all whined about it incessantly.

And people have died unnecessarily.
I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.
So you admit nobody could see this coming.
Trump admitted to Woodward, in an interview, that he knew the virus was coming, was deadly and he did nothing to warn us about it because he didn't want to "panic" the American people.
A bad decision since we needed that info to help prepare for the onslaught of the virus. Instead, he blamed Democrats for a "hoax", his favorite word when he fucks up, and sat with his finger in his nose for 2 months while the virus strengthened. C'mon man!

Nostril is a lying dog-faced pony soldier! :D

I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.
Trump admitted to Woodward, in an interview, that he knew the virus was coming, was deadly and he did nothing to warn us about it because he didn't want to "panic" the American people.
A bad decision since we needed that info to help prepare for the onslaught of the virus. Instead, he blamed Democrats for a "hoax", his favorite word when he fucks up, and sat with his finger in his nose for 2 months while the virus strengthened. C'mon man!
You are good at one thing...................twisting words.

You won't bring his actual quotes because you would look like the fool you are.
He smart guy, google "Trump interview with Bob Woodward" and maybe your incite to trump will become more realistic. It's all in there and was made public for all to see.
Thanks for proving my point. You are scared to post the actual quotes.

Dismissed, Troll.
Thar ya go, smart guy.
Trump Tells Woodward He Deliberately Downplayed ... - NPR

www.npr.org › 2020/09/10 › trump-tells-woodward-he-d.

Sep 10, 2020 — A new book by Bob Woodward reveals that President Trump thought the threat posed by the coronavirus was much worse than what he ...

I wonder how much media criticism there will be over this.

Does he give a rat's ass? NO.
At least Biden has asked people to stay away from his inaugural event.

I have a better idea------ask biden to stay away
Bill Gates will help...from his Vaccine Depot. Joey can ZOOM right over to a theater screen for everyone. I'm proud to be your Senato....whatever, man.Great to be in.....ummm....Biloxi !

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.
He's issuing 1,000 tickets (one for each Congress critter and one guest) instead of the customary 200,000. He has told his supporters not to come. What else do you think he can do?
He can have the Mall closed, hold the swearing in ceremony indoors, cancel all inaugural balls. For a start.

He can have the Mall closed, hold the swearing in ceremony indoors, cancel all inaugural balls. For a start.
Yeah, I half expected him to. There's apparently real pressure to maintain traditions. Or maybe the poor guy would like to celebrate his win just a wee bit? Trump has stolen the joy of victory from him. It has been one long headache, tension and mud slinging such as we have never seen before.

Are you worried about Covid spreading or hoping to steal the celebration of his win, as well?

Yeah, I half expected him to. There's apparently real pressure to maintain traditions. Or maybe the poor guy would like to celebrate his win just a wee bit? Trump has stolen the joy of victory from him. It has been one long headache, tension and mud slinging such as we have never seen before.

Are you worried about Covid spreading or hoping to steal the celebration of his win, as well?
I won't be there, so I really don't care if he celebrates or not. I'm just pointing out ways he can cut down on the super spreader event. Quite frankly, within a few months he's going to wonder what the celebration was all about.

Where is the Democrat Media telling the Biden supporters to stay home? They have no problem telling everyone else to stay home. They only shut up when it fits their agenda; like it did during the protests in 2020. Never told those people to stay home yet have no problem getting in the face of people living in flyover country who want to attend funerals and holidays with extended family.

Democrats and their Media are full of shit.

He smart guy, google "Trump interview with Bob Woodward" and maybe your incite to trump will become more realistic. It's all in there and was made public for all to see.

Dismissed, Troll.
Thar ya go, smart guy.

Sep 10, 2020 — A new book by Bob Woodward reveals that President Trump thought the threat posed by the coronavirus was much worse than what he ...
That doesn't have what you claim.

Try again.

Where is the Democrat Media telling the Biden supporters to stay home? They have no problem telling everyone else to stay home. They only shut up when it fits their agenda; like it did during the protests in 2020. Never told those people to stay home yet have no problem getting in the face of people living in flyover country who want to attend funerals and holidays with extended family.

Democrats and their Media are full of shit.
One month to go and plenty of time for the media. Biden has suggested that his inauguration will be a small affair. Nobody suggested that people stay home one month before trump's photo op rallies, yes?

Dismissed, Troll.
Thar ya go, smart guy.

That doesn't have what you claim.

Try again.
Look it up yourself. Can you read?

The biased corporate controlled media never reported the facts of the hundreds of Biden fans that celebrated in the streets when Biden was announced the winner. When trump supporters gather in the streets to support trump though,it’s all of a sudden a super spreader event though. :cuckoo:

The biased corporate controlled media never reported the facts of the hundreds of Biden fans that celebrated in the streets when Biden was announced the winner. When trump supporters gather in the streets to support trump though,it’s all of a sudden a super spreader event though. :cuckoo:
They sure did report it and warned that it was not healthy in this environment. Trump has a photo op
event every week in states where the event should not be held due to the exposure.

How many people could possibly show up? Hardly anyone honestly voted for the old pervert. I think Biden is just trying to create an excuse for when nobody shows up. It would be really embarrassing if more Trump people showed up for his re inauguration than the disinterested cheaters that make up the Biden bunch. Cheatin' Joe gotta go.

Forum List

Back