Dozens of House Republicans will stand up for Trump.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), the GOP leader of a plan to challenge Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, said that “dozens” of House members are going to sponsor a measure to object.

“There are dozens in the House of Representatives who have reached that conclusion that I have; we’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Monday morning.

And as we know, all it takes is 1 Senator to decertify the EC vote, and there'll be more than 1 --you can count on it.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), the GOP leader of a plan to challenge Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, said that “dozens” of House members are going to sponsor a measure to object.

“There are dozens in the House of Representatives who have reached that conclusion that I have; we’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Monday morning.

And as we know, all it takes is 1 Senator to decertify the EC vote, and there'll be more than 1 --you can count on it.

You had better read the 1887 law again if you think that is all it takes and what will happen....

The Clown Coup continues
I am sure we will have jugglers by the end of the day...
Thank you for displaying the general
TDS intelligence level we're actually dealing with.:71:
mail (3).gif

So what? Even if true, and it'ds questionable comming from the Epoch Times, Trump will still be out on his fat ass at 12:01 PMJan. 20

I believe it takes one Congressman and one Senator to bring the matter up for a vote ... no way do Republicans have the votes in the House ... BUT, I'm sure there's a number of Congressman and Senator who have to object to the election results on Jan 6th, or never get re-elected again ... if not get immediately recalled ... so instead of attacking the person, attack their district ... kick them out of the Union ... let the USA be more like the EU and only let rich Blue States in ...

Good. Hope every Rep in the House and Senate objects to the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

So what? Even if true, and it'ds questionable comming from the Epoch Times, Trump will still be out on his fat ass at 12:01 PMJan. 20
Your party has not only set back and hindered all progress of humankind during Trump's first term, but you have the gall to call yourself a Patriot. Insulting to us true patriots.

Good. Hope every Rep in the House and Senate objects to the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

From "Was Nixon Robbed" -- Slate -- Oct 16th, 2000:

"That Richard Nixon was cheated out of the presidency in 1960 has become almost an accepted fact. You’ve probably heard the allegations: Kennedy’s operatives fixed the tallies in Texas and Illinois, giving him those states’$2 51 [sic] electoral votes and a majority in the Electoral College. Fearing that to question the results would harm the country, Nixon checked his pride and declined to mount a challenge.

The story is rich in irony: The much-hated Nixon, later driven from the presidency for cheating in an election, puts country before personal gain. The beloved Kennedy, waltzing through life, pulls off the political crime of the century. Nixon’s defenders like the story because it diminishes Watergate. His detractors like it since it allows them to appear less than knee-jerk—magnanimously crediting Nixon with noble behavior while eluding charges of Kennedy worship."

The story is rich in irony: The much-hated Nixon, later driven from the presidency for cheating in an election, puts country before personal gain. The beloved Kennedy, waltzing through life, pulls off the political crime of the century.

The story is rich in irony: The much-hated Nixon, later driven from the presidency for cheating in an election, puts country before personal gain. The beloved Kennedy, waltzing through life, pulls off the political crime of the century.

Do you think nuclear arms should have 2nd Amendment protections? ... it's not that God-awful hard to build an Atom Bomb ... or a well-equipped machine shop turning out 4 inch field guns ... or ten minutes with a hacksaw making a sawed-off shotgun ... do we want automatic rifles in wide distribution? ...

No ... gun laws don't curb gun crimes ... not unless these gun laws are enforced ... but then again, I'm not quick to tell other communities how to run their lives either ... as long as they don't tell us how to run ours ... from where I sit, it looks like most gun crimes are committed with guns that enjoy 2nd Amendment protections ... these mass shootings are with semi-autos, handguns and other widely available weapons ... what does this look like with a Free Market approach with enriched uranium? ...

Forum List

Back