Biden Voters Are Going to Create a Super Spreader Event

Every one of trump's photo op rallies has been a spreader event.

And you all whined about it incessantly.

Whined about the no masking wearing non-social distancing crap as compared to the Biden drive-in style events, mask wearing and social distancing circles so much so that wingnuts were saying nobody wanted to see Biden live because they weren't crowded?

It's literally not the same thing. Should people go? I'm not so worried about the event itself it's the getting there that would concern me.
Biden supporters were swapping spit in BLM plaza the night of the election in mass. Selective memory you have there.

Swapping spit, as in kissing?

Whined about the no masking wearing non-social distancing crap as compared to the Biden drive-in style events, mask wearing and social distancing circles so much so that wingnuts were saying nobody wanted to see Biden live because they weren't crowded?

It's literally not the same thing. Should people go? I'm not so worried about the event itself it's the getting there that would concern me.
Biden supporters were swapping spit in BLM plaza the night of the election in mass. Selective memory you have there.

Passing around bottles of wine to each other.

Oh, that's not called "swapping spit".

Anyway, if you'd like to provide a source or something about wine bottle sharing or whatever. If strangers were sharing bottles of wine and drinking directly out of it, they shouldn't? Feel better now?

Anyway, if you'd like to provide a source or something about wine bottle sharing or whatever. If strangers were sharing bottles of wine and drinking directly out of it, they shouldn't? Feel better now?
Just another one of the lefts super spreader events that they claim are “bad” except when they instigate and participate in them. Then they claim they didn’t know about it. Y’all are such liars. Even BLM called you out for the lying hypocrites you are...at said event even...while you idiots were culturally appropriating their plaza like you were entitled to it.

Just another one of the lefts super spreader events that they claim are “bad” except when they instigate and participate in them. Then they claim they didn’t know about it. Y’all are such liars. Even BLM called you out for the lying hypocrites you are...at said event even...while you idiots were culturally appropriating their plaza like you were entitled to it.

You really should provide links to exactly what you're talking about, I don't live in your head.

I just want to get back to normal, a normal where we can see vides of people licking ice cream in random acts of bacteria spreading.

The day when THIS is no longer a hate crime...

lady-1562855836.jpg

And people have died unnecessarily.
I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.
So you admit nobody could see this coming.
Trump admitted to Woodward, in an interview, that he knew the virus was coming, was deadly and he did nothing to warn us about it because he didn't want to "panic" the American people.
A bad decision since we needed that info to help prepare for the onslaught of the virus. Instead, he blamed Democrats for a "hoax", his favorite word when he fucks up, and sat with his finger in his nose for 2 months while the virus strengthened. C'mon man!
You are good at one thing...................twisting words.

You won't bring his actual quotes because you would look like the fool you are.

I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.
Trump admitted to Woodward, in an interview, that he knew the virus was coming, was deadly and he did nothing to warn us about it because he didn't want to "panic" the American people.
A bad decision since we needed that info to help prepare for the onslaught of the virus. Instead, he blamed Democrats for a "hoax", his favorite word when he fucks up, and sat with his finger in his nose for 2 months while the virus strengthened. C'mon man!

He smart guy, google "Trump interview with Bob Woodward" and maybe your incite to trump will become more realistic. It's all in there and was made public for all to see.

He smart guy, google "Trump interview with Bob Woodward" and maybe your incite to trump will become more realistic. It's all in there and was made public for all to see.
Thanks for proving my point. You are scared to post the actual quotes.

Dismissed, Troll.

I wonder how much media criticism there will be over this.

I don't see any reason to criticize Biden. As others point out, Biden's actions are not comparable to Trump's encouraging people to spread the virus.

But what interests me is that the govt is literally powerless to prevent people from irresponsible behavior that will harm others. In 1919, we really did put people in jail who refused to quarantine. More recently we made it illegal to smoke tobacco in public. Is this some trend?

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.
I can't think of anything that Joe could do. What are your ideas?
Simple. Close the mall, hold the swearing in ceremony indoors and don't hold any post-inaugural balls. How hard is that?

Last edited:

I don't see any reason to criticize Biden. As others point out, Biden's actions are not comparable to Trump's encouraging people to spread the virus.

But what interests me is that the govt is literally powerless to prevent people from irresponsible behavior that will harm others. In 1919, we really did put people in jail who refused to quarantine. More recently we made it illegal to smoke tobacco in public. Is this some trend?
Of course it's a trend. Government is never comfortable with people acting in their own self interest and doing things in unapproved ways. That's why it's inevitable that, over time, government always moves toward more control and less freedom. Give government control over any facet of life in the name of security or safety and it will use that control in ways it was never intended to be used.

Freedom is messy, chaotic, dangerous, and requires people to act responsibly like adults. It's also vastly preferable to any known alternative. It's no coincidence or accident that Obama chose pajama boy instead of John Wayne to push obamadontcare.

All 6 joe biden supporters are going to D.C.........I wouldn't worry about a super spreader event for 6 people....
It's all the dead voters they don't want going.

All 6 joe biden supporters are going to D.C.........I wouldn't worry about a super spreader event for 6 people....
It's all the dead voters they don't want going.

Some photos of biden voters......leaving now because it will take them a while to shamble to D.C....

1609259842995.png

1609259884176.png

Oh dear. Covid be damned. The real problem is that there are thousands and thousands of Trump supporters already organized and with permits to attend, and the Proud Boys et al are saying they're tagging along.

I fear a rumble.

Last edited:

Oh dear. Covid be damned. The real problem is that there are thousands snd thousands of Trump supporters already organized and with permits to attend, and the Proud Boys et al are saying they're tagging along.

I fear a rumble.

Won't be none if joe biden voters don't start none.........it was joe biden voters who have burned and looted cities for 7 months, and beaten and murdered Americans in those 7 months...

You morons didn't seem overly concerned with the violence of joe biden voters at the time...

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.
He's issuing 1,000 tickets (one for each Congress critter and one guest) instead of the customary 200,000. He has told his supporters not to come. What else do you think he can do?

Forum List

Back