Biden Voters Are Going to Create a Super Spreader Event

I just want to get back to normal, a normal where we can see vides of people licking ice cream in random acts of bacteria spreading.
Lick_Ice_Cream.jpg

I wonder how much media criticism there will be over this.

Well, the National Park Service might go along with cars parked on the National Mall between the Monument and the Capitol building. Otherwise they're going to have to slap those "6 Feet Apart" circles everywhere. LOL

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.

Every one of trump's photo op rallies has been a spreader event.

And you all whined about it incessantly.

Whined about the no masking wearing non-social distancing crap as compared to the Biden drive-in style events, mask wearing and social distancing circles so much so that wingnuts were saying nobody wanted to see Biden live because they weren't crowded?

It's literally not the same thing. Should people go? I'm not so worried about the event itself it's the getting there that would concern me.

Does he give a rat's ass? NO.
At least Biden has asked people to stay away from his inaugural event.

I have a better idea------ask biden to stay away

I can't think of anything that Joe could do. What are your ideas?

It's just a stupid ceremony. He could demand for it to be done in a small setting or not at all. I find it ridiculous that of all of the things we can crack down on this is not one of them. We have had kids not going to school over this shit.

Does he give a rat's ass? NO.
At least Biden has asked people to stay away from his inaugural event.
Biden asked people to stay away as a method of covering up the fact that so few want to go.

I can't think of anything that Joe could do. What are your ideas?

It's just a stupid ceremony. He could demand for it to be done in a small setting or not at all. I find it ridiculous that of all of the things we can crack down on this is not one of them. We have had kids not going to school over this shit.
I think that is what he is doing..so that must please you. Oh and by the way..is Trump still going to do that counter rally on Jan. 20th?

Forum List

Back