Biden Visited KY.....And I Missed It

candycorn
I tend to agree. Every time a POTUS visits a disaster site it creates a clusterfuck for those trying to deal with the disaster.

That's why bush never landed in LA after Katrina.

Top 3 in income, education & HDI. Where’s your shithole state rank?
A city where 1 in 13 chance of being a victim of crime, 2000 violent crimes in this single city and 57 murders. Thats just getting started in your toilet of a state.
And the worst mortality rate for Covid.

A few of you posters crack me up, seriously, by claiming that the state one lives in defines us as people. There are prosperous and poor areas in all states. There are good people and bad people in all states, but of course we’d have to define “good” and “bad”.

Give it up you “state snobs” who think you’re better than all others because you live in such in such a state, give me a break lol

Came back to add: there are sections of wealth in Kentucky, huge wealth, in the horse industry. Same with other states, it varies according to address.

A few of you posters crack me up, seriously, by claiming that the state one lives in defines us as people. There are prosperous and poor areas in all states. There are good people and bad people in all states, but of course we’d have to define “good” and “bad”.

Give it up you “state snobs” who think you’re better than all others because you live in such in such a state, give me a break lol
I don't think my state is any better or worse than any other. Most of the banter is half jest anyway, except when you run into a polly parrot DImmer.

I don't think my state is any better or worse than any other. Most of the banter is half jest anyway, except when you run into a polly parrot DImmer.
JB- Oh sorry, I was following you well and did not mean to imply I was referencing you in anyway:) My remark was meant for a few others who will remain nameless, unless they decide to comment;)

JB- Oh sorry, I was following you well and did not mean to imply I was referencing you in anyway:) My remark was meant for a few others who will remain nameless, unless they decide to comment;)
I think your point is well taken, for me also. Appreciate it.

I think your point is well taken, for me also. Appreciate it.
I get caught up all the time defending something on here JB, and I have to reword my posts using the edit feature frequently. I do much better on here since it’s a message board compared to a political chat board. Going with my first instinct can be emotional instead of logical, so here I can “check myself” better lol

My first reaction to this thread was to instantly defend the good name of Kentucky! It’s a border state to my area and I was getting a little bit ruffled under the ridges about how horrible it’s supposed to be knowing how many areas in KY are wonderful (lakes, nature trails, waterfalls, bike parks) lol so after I took a breath or two I thought OK I can be normal now;p

Forum List

Back