Biden Visited KY.....And I Missed It

No Federal aid money shall go to Kentucky. Your Senators have voted countless times against aid to other disaster ridden states. No more welfare for Kentucky.
There you go with your 'dorty jooo' schtick again. Why don't you just say that we are undeserving sub humans who need to be starved out, denied services and simply eliminated?

DemNazis are the same as Them Nazis.

My comment is direct. Your question is deranged and out of line.
No, my comment and question is dead on. You are a bigoted hater of Conservative people. This makes you a DemNazi and no different than Them Nazis.

Do you agree with these racist targeted bills attempting to be passed by the NYS? Of course you do.

Policy.jpeg

No Federal aid money shall go to Kentucky. Your Senators have voted countless times against aid to other disaster ridden states. No more welfare for Kentucky.
Well, not quite true. The votes against were for "aid" that was laden with pork and little assistance. As usual, polly parrot, you are merely squawking out propaganda.

I live 10 miles from Fort Campbell KY where Air Force One landed 5 days ago.....not much word about it in the news here. Course my local stations were down from several days after the twisters landed.

Normally when the President visits Fort Campbell...I go to see him. The problem with Democrats is they aren't all that popular on Ft Campbell. Obama visited after they got Bin Laden but only visited the guys out at 160 Aviation, (Nightstalkers) while I was on post.
They piloted the aircraft that flew SEAL Team 6 into Pakistan and took him down, so he wanted to thank them for it. He didn't stop in to see anyone else though. In & out.
Biden didn't stop to read a speech either. He flew into Campbell Airfield in Air Force One and flew out on a VH-60N helicopter to Mayfield KY.....roughly a 30 minute flight from Fort Campbell. You could say that is a full day for our Commander in Chief.

I heard that someone started chanting "Let's Go Brandon" while he was surveying the damage in Mayfield.
KY is run by a Democrat, but I don't think they like him either.

View attachment 577942View attachment 577944View attachment 577945

View attachment 577943View attachment 577946
Joe Potatohead is a piece of shit. Always has been and always will be. An embarrassment to this country.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

You’re from the armpit of America. You’re one to talk. NJ. Where the men are women and women are too. Plus whatever sports teams you have left, suck.
Is anyone actually alive in NJ after the worst mortality rate in the history of mankind? Is there a worse governor in the US??

But not from New Jersey who has proved they cannot pay their own bills right Dimmer?
You’re from the armpit of America. You’re one to talk. NJ. Where the men are women and women are too. Plus whatever sports teams you have left, suck.
Is anyone actually alive in NJ after the worst mortality rate in the history of mankind? Is there a worse governor in the US??
Were too busy paying for shitholes like Kentucky.

How many are there....50 or so?
Nationwide, 8 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning voters supported Biden during this presidential election, according to preliminary analysis of the Associated Press’ VoteCast survey data.

Forum List

Back