Biden utilizes Defense Production Act for solar panels

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Focused like a laser on the issues Americans are concerned about.

Jimmy Carter smiles.

Jimmy Carter smiles.

The Chinese economy needed a boost, so Xi's man is taking action.

Jimmy Carter smiles.

But not for Oil.

I WAS UNAWARE WE HAD A SOLAR PANEL SHORTAGE.

DO WE HAVE A SOLAR PANEL SHORTAGE, JOE?

Jimmy Carter smiles.

I definitely wish they would scale up use of Nuclear Power generation.

My god he is a fucking moron. All he has to do is return to Trump's policies and we would have cheap energy again.

Solar is shitty technology. Only a placebo for stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about energy production.

These Chinese Solar panels are chock full of toxic substances, like Silver cyanide...What happens when those start leaching into the ground....Game over.

I definitely wish they would scale up use of Nuclear Power generation.

That's what we should be doing.

Going back to fossil fuels full scale while we ramp up nuclear energy facilities starting with major cities and once they are up and running they can start to branch out across the country more. Then they can begin to transition away from fossil fuels as much and transition those workers over to the nuclear facilities that gradually take their place.

Open our own solar panel facilities as well and use them starting with new construction and retro fit them into older areas as they go. Solar can't take the place of traditional energy but it can suppliment it.

In the end it creates industries and jobs in America, and we produce more on our own instead of depending on other countries.

As far as I can tell, none of Biden's current or former private residences have solar panels on the roof.

I wonder why that is?

No solar panels at 32 Farview Road, but he can spend nearly half a million on a wall...

The White House has some token solar panels on its roof....

1654650300743.png

They are "estimated" to produce about 20,000 kWh per year [1]. Of course, the real numbers are lower.

My modest-sized house uses more electricity than these solar panels produce!

Now, the question is, if Green Energy is so great, why doesn't the White House use it? We know that cost is no object for Democrats; they could install acres of solar panels using our money with the stroke of a pen.

Hmmmmm.

1) The History of Solar Panels on The White House

That's what we should be doing.

Going back to fossil fuels full scale while we ramp up nuclear energy facilities starting with major cities and once they are up and running they can start to branch out across the country more. Then they can begin to transition away from fossil fuels as much and transition those workers over to the nuclear facilities that gradually take their place.

Open our own solar panel facilities as well and use them starting with new construction and retro fit them into older areas as they go. Solar can't take the place of traditional energy but it can suppliment it.

In the end it creates industries and jobs in America, and we produce more on our own instead of depending on other countries.

How’s is that going to get democrats votes? The dems must be able to accuse republicans of being big oil polluters and claim themselves the green problem solvers.

Forum List

Back