Biden Unveils Ambitious Plan To Pay National Debt By Capturing A Leprechaun And Using His Gold

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Biden Unveils Ambitious Plan To Pay National Debt
By Capturing A Leprechaun And Using His Gold
16 Mar 2024

Amid concerns that the national debt may be spiraling out of control, Biden calmed fears in a statement that he has a plan to pay off the debt by capturing a leprechaun and stealing all his gold.
"Don't worry folks-- it's gonna be fine!" said Biden. "I saw a rainbow this morning when my sprinklers went off. You know what's at the end of a rainbow, don't you? I'm gonna get me some of that leprechaun gold and pay off the debt-- just like that!"

Commentary:
Joe is only treating the leprechauns with equity - he steals everyone else’s gold too.
Funny, but there are probably some stupid Biden staffers and supporters who upon hearing about this would actually be considering if it is possible.

1710638868726.png

I don't understand how you kids can't even manage satire without fucking it up. Joe is a gaffe machine.You should have material for miles, but you gotta go and invent stupid hit that ain't even funny.

I don't understand how you kids can't even manage satire without fucking it up. Joe is a gaffe machine.You should have material for miles, but you gotta go and invent stupid hit that ain't even funny.
Hey Mr De Crepit US
You even got that wrong .
Piss Pot was cogent for a minute and referenced St Patrick's day .

You are so useless it is not worth me being rude and nasty .It would feel like squashingc a slow thinking snail for pleasure

Forum List

Back