Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible.

Nobody is infallible. They’re just recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country.

Personally, I’d rather go with their recommendations. But if you and AzogtheDefiler want to go against their recommendations, then that’s your choice.
I copy and pasted that they said the protection is equal with or without the vaccine and you refuse to acknowledge that. That makes you dishonest and a leftist troll.

That’s nice. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re going against their recommendation.

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible.

Nobody is infallible. They’re just recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country.

Personally, I’d rather go with their recommendations. But if you and AzogtheDefiler want to go against their recommendations, then that’s your choice.
I copy and pasted that they said the protection is equal with or without the vaccine and you refuse to acknowledge that. That makes you dishonest and a leftist troll.

That’s nice. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re going against their recommendation.
What is nice? Are you going to acknowledge that or not? Did they or did they not say that if you have the antibodies you are equally protected to those who have the vaccine? Yes or no? You seem to have a hard time typing "yes"....dumb leftist.

What is nice? Are you going to acknowledge that or not? Did they or did they not say that if you have the antibodies you are equally protected to those who have the vaccine? Yes or no? You seem to have a hard time typing "yes"....dumb leftist.

Are you going to acknowledge that you disagree with the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation or not?

Personally I’d rather go with their recommendation. They’re a pretty good hospital.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

Crap, now Biden's not going to let us have a BBQ with our close, limited number of vaccinated family and friends

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

You think REPUBLICANS are trying to continue COVID because of politics ???

OMG you're a moron

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.

If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.

Are you going to acknowledge that you disagree with the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation or not?

Personally I’d rather go with their recommendation. They’re a pretty good hospital.
So you deflect. They recommended a booster...not the full two shot vaccine. Learn to read, leftist. Now will you acknowledge what I wrote or not? Those with natural immunity have equal protection to those who were vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.

I didn't "misunderstand" that, you said it was intentional: "literally wanting." You can change your story, but you can't pretend you didn't say what you said.

Democrats are clearly the party that is fighting to drag this out.

How is that not working when Democrats want that but Republicans are doing it without trying?

Democrats: Don't accept vaccinations

Republicans: a minority don't get them.

Democrats: Far fewer blacks aren't getting vaccinated than Republicans, Democrats ignore it because race

How does that add up to that it's Republicans who are dragging this out?

It goes to Biden.

OMG you're a moron

Anyone who wants a vaccine may get it. Case Closed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They recommended a booster...not the full two shot vaccine.

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

“The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.”

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
Link?
1624299721089.png

That’s a lie.

The article YOU posted says nothing about that. It just says the Cleveland Clinic recommends the vaccine.

There it is, plain and simple for anyone who isn’t retarded to understand. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them. You’re just embarrassing yourself by failing to acknowledge that you’re going against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation.

This isn’t complicated. And I’m happy to keep throwing this back in your face no matter how hard you try to pivot or lie.
I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

That’s a lie.

I posted subsequent data that illustrates what I said. You’re dishonest. Stop your lies and go away.

You're still lying and you're still going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation.

Sorry Trumpster, the Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them huh?

It goes to Biden.

You think Covid is going anywhere? Are you an idiot? Nevermind, I also know the answer.. lol

Doesn’t back up your claim.

Try again.
You're seriously going to question that? LoL

It was even posted by one of your fellow Trumpsters.
Your claim: “Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine”

The chart shows a minority of Republicans expressed hesitancy about the vaccine. Doesn’t specify Trump supporters, doesn’t say all of any group doesn’t want the vaccine.

Learn to read.

Try again.

Forum List

Back